CHAPTER : 16

Unknown p.o.v

"Find out where she is!" A man in his 40's shouted.

"Sir, we can't. They have tied her in a secluded place where we can't even track through internet. Their base is in a place where they can use electronic but no one other can trace them." A young man in fear spoke.

"Then what type of hacker are you!" The old man yelled again.

"So sorry sir." Voice stammering in fear, the young man apologised.

"You're dismissed!"

•∆•

Jane's p.o.v

The next morning , every body was circled in a tense group. All silently glaring at nothing particular, they took whole encounter on the couches, some of them legs folded, some wide open.

I slowly walk up towards Taehyung and nudged him, he broke from his trance and glanced at me, "Why is the atmosphere tense?" I ask him, looking at all of them.

When he was going to reply, he got cut off by Jin shouting, "How dare they!"

"Hyung no need to shout!" Taehyung gasped, clutching his heart ,wide eyed.

"Jin hyung, you're voice is really annoying." Yoongi spoke up.

"Yah! Shut up!" Jin defended.

"What's going on?" I ask them, acting confident. Avoiding any eye contact with Jungkook. I was still upset.

Yes, I know I don't have the right to feel upset or down but I'm also a human, raised in a bubble were I was always loved by My uncle and my cousin sister.

Call me spoiled or stupid, my feelings are my feelings and I feel upset.

"Our Rival gang has dared to seize our place." Namjoon calmly said.

"So you all have another place like this?", Taking an apple from the table, I say.

He nods.

"Would you like to stay or come with us?" Jungkook asked, still with that poker face.

I ignore him, walking up to Jimin and sitting on his arm chair. If I viewed this, I may look like a slut but trust me ,I had good intentions and I am innocent.

"Would you like to come?" Jimin asked, rubbing my back like a brother staring up at me.

"Yes, I would be bored if Taehyung and You are not here." I say,
I could see Jungkook's face turning red in anger but I cared less.

"Yeah it would be great if you came but stay close to us, you bring a lot of trouble." Taehyung teased me with his smirking smile lingering on the corner of his lips.

"Hey! Seesh, I'm not playing with you anymore." I say, I was happy playing with Taehyung, it was like living a second childhood.

Since I was a toddler, guns were handed on my hands. Me and Koral never lived a girly life when we were kids, we may seem fun and carefree but no. We both were trained for self defense, a training like the military's, Koral didn't suffer much because her father is kind, while mine is ruthless.
He locked me up in a practise room full of things like Boxing gloves etc etc, to practise until I tired myself out.
He even made me bald, just because I didn't salute him when I visited his office in front of his students.

So for me to live a childhood was very meaning full to me, this was known by only taehyung from these boys.

Someone cleared his throat, looking towards the voice. It was the arrogant Jungkook.

"Hyung, we should prepare now", He speaks ,voice full of arrogance.  All of them nods.

I've been trying to chase him, trying to get closure but all he does is sending glares and threats.

Today , I didn't try to talk to him or greet him. Even when he locked me up in that room, I still tried to be friends. I don't care if he thinks I'm annoying.
I'm always the one who starts a conversation first. He , being himself he sends threats.

We all got ready and they again blindfolded me, Taehyung helped get in.

The boys were all chit chatting when I butted in, "There's no need for Blind Folds."

"What?" The deep voice of Taehyung ringed in my ear.

"I said there's no need for Blind Folds any more.  I'm accepting my fate, I'll stick up with you all till the end unless and until my death is near. So open up, I won't try to run. My memory for remembering ways is very low." I say.

"Yes, hyung. She doesn't need Blind folds, I trust her." Taehyung says besides me.

"And hyung why do you trust her?" Jungkook spoke up.

I remember their voices so well that I can recognise it easily.

"It's because I know her more than you all know." He says.

"Just open it." Jin agreed.

"Yay!" I say a mini cheer.

My blind fold fell onto my exposed laps, and I could now see who was sitting where and how.

I look out the window,  I could only see trees and bushes, nothing else.

Jungkook was sitting just opposite of mine, our knees bumping whenever the Van moves. Beside him was Jimin and Hoseok. Beside me was Taehyung and Yoongi. In the passenger seat was Namjoon and Jin driving.

Even though Jungkook is the leader, he never drives because Taehyung told me that whenever he drives, it's like choosing your death and life.

"It's the first time I'm seeing you all in a Van squished together.", I tried to break the awkwardness because Jungkook was constantly staring at me.

Hoseok laughs, "Jane you look a like kid."

I pout, "Why do you all think I'm a kid?"

"Cause you're like a kid." Jin adds from the front seat.

"Eh, how old are you all that you can call me a kid?" I say, brows frowning.

"I'm 28, Jimin and Taehyung 25, Hoseok and Namjoon 26, Yoongi is 27." Jin said.

"And our youngest Jungkookie is 23", Namjoon finished Jin's sentence smiling ever so lightly