CHAPTER: 48

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

We arrived home after our tiring mission, all I wanted to do was run back home and cuddle Jane till I fall asleep.

My mind was too occupied with all the things I was going to do to her that I didn't notice, the house was having a really tense eiree silence.

Everybody went to their own rooms while Taehyung hyung followed me so that he can wish Jane goodnight before entering his own room.

Opening her room door, we found no one inside. We checked her cabinet, closet, bathroom every thing but she wasn't found. We both thought she might be in my room so we walked to my room.

"Jane?" I called, no answer.

"Jannie???" Taehyung hyung yelled louder but no answer.

We checked my room thoroughly but she was found no where. Where did she go? Maybe in the library.

"Hyung, let's see in the library. She has a habit of reading books late night." I say and he nods before we both storm to the library.

Even in the library, we didn't find her. Where the heck is she?
A tight knot started to form in my inside, and churning it like a blending machine. She didn't do what I think she did, did she?

No way she ran away.

Taehyung hyung ran to call all the hyung's so that they can help searching her. But the truth is, she did run away. No girl would leave her things here, not a single girl.

My mind went blank for a while.
As I sat down on the sofa with the lights lighted dimly.

I could hear my brother's go bursurk.

But it all broke me was she left. It was no turning back, I knew and I know she loves me but the thing here is she left. SHE FUCKING LEFT.

"Jungkook, did anything go wrong before we parted for the mission?" Jin hyung asked and I shook my head in denial.

"Then what went wrong?" He asked and massaged his temples.

"Jungkook, was she looking different or anything unusual while...."I cut Taehyung off.

"No."

"But she has been asking me weird question days ago, like how will I react if she left and all." He mumbled and I heard it. Clearly.

"Wait, does that mean she already planned all this?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"No way, she was happy staying here." Namjoon Hyung spoke up too.

"It doesn't matter if she was happy, the thing is she doesn't....doesn't..want to be here." I mutter out and Yoongi Hyung sat beside me ,patting my shoulder.

"Jungkook, no way Jane will betray us like that. What if she spread all the secrets about us to her father?" Jimin hyung asked, his forehead forming lines.

"Shut up Jimin! She will never do something like that!" Taehyung hyung defended.

"Why are you so sure? Huh Taehyung? After all she wasn't even in our side to start with. She always looked at us like a stranger. I was wrong, I shouldn't have let her go this far, all the sweet act was all planned!" Jimin yelled in frustration.

Taehyung hyung fumed in anger and ran towards Jimin hyung, grabbing his collar, "Jimin, shut your fucking mouth! She has never sweet acted in front of us, if she has ever been sweet, it was genuine. Don't you dare talk about her like this before knowing her properly!"

Jimin hyung pushed Taehyung hyung off of him and yelled, "Why are you on her side!? Shouldn't you be agreeing with me?! I am your best friend of 7 ,8 years Taehyung, she hasn't been here for even half a year!"

They both started to fight and others tried to stop them.

I sighed frustrated and leaned back wards on to the sofa. The betrayal I felt.

"Wait, Jungkook isn't this necklace Jane's?" I heard Yoongi hyung say and my eyes flicked open. Her necklace?

The question made every one fall into silence, even the fight was given a halt.

I glance down confused and I see a small heart shaped necklace resting on my collarbone.

"She left this necklace with me..." It all clicked in me.

"Wait, what is the meaning of this. Do you know Taehyung?" Yoongi hyung asked him and he shook his head. So Taehyung hyung doesn't know about this.

"No, Hyung she never told me anything about that necklace." He innocently said.

And I had all the question flash on my mind.

"Why are you scared?" I ask.

"I'm scared that I may hurt you when you least expect it." She answers, I stare at her confused before my lips turned into a smirk.

"So me being a mafia, you think you can hurt me?" I say.

•÷•

"Jungkook do you trust me?"

•×•

"Jungkook, do you know what this necklace means?"

"Enlighten me."

"If your significant other left this for you, it means that no matter how far or how distant she will always remember and cherish you in her heart." She said, and she added
"This also means, if she or he gave you this it means all the times she or he spent with you were genuine. And if one day he or she decides to leave it with you, means she or he has reason behind it."

•×•

My brain started to work properly now.

So she clasped it around me when we were making out, sneaky little brat.

"Hyung, let's go search for her tomorrow." I say and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"Cause....

My baby is lost, I need and want her back...."