CHAPTER :63

Jane burst into laughter, along with Koral who was staring expressionless.

"Namjoon, I know you're tryna sound funny and all but this isn't funny at all." Saying that, she roared into laughter again.

Namjoon scrunched his nose, glancing around the room weirdly.
"Did I say anything wrong?" He muttered to himself.

"It is true." Jungkook sternly said and Jane stopped in her road.

"Jungkook now you too? Come on guys, don't joke." She patted Jungkook's laps.

"We are not joking." Hoseok said, looking directly at Jane. Serious much?

Jane cleared her throat, "guys, if you're joking i'mma let you go but if this is true, I'm about to beat the shit out of y'all for letting me suffer, for letting me take the gun shot, for letting me in that bloody room. Yes, I'm about to yeet your asses to Atlanta."

Now the guys seemed to be fearing her, after all they revealed they aren't mafias or whatever then......it wasn't valid for them to treat her like that way too.

"Jane it was just...to make you believe it. We didn't know you would become a part of our family, and become the girlfriend of our maknae." Jimin nervously spoke to her and she smiles sarcastically.

"Well then, let me shoot you too. Maybe it will become fair and I'll let you go, sounds nice right?" She answered.

Other gulped and Koral looked in disbelief, "Jane you got shot?"

Jane forgot about getting angry at Koral and she nodded, " well, yes I did."

"Jane you bitch, your last gunshot wasn't healed properly and here you are telling me you got shot again. You don't know that would get seriously infected!" She yelled, suddenly feeling protective.

She hit her head lightly, "Bitch, why would even get shot!"

"Ouch, Koral, are you on my side or not?" She muttered to herself.

Koral glared, "how did that happen?"

The boys nervously looked at the girls, this was supposed to be a tense situation with them scaring the girls but it was the opposite. The girls were glaring at them instead.

"Wait then why do you roam around acting like Mafia's???" Jane asked, looking confused.

"Because, we're Secret agents?" Taehyung shrugged.

"You..." Jane ran to Taehyung and punched his chest.

"This is really.....it.... doesn't make sense tho..." Koral spoke.

Namjoon sighed, "Neither did your work did to us and Jane."

Koral smiled in embarrassment, just how much are they planning on to rub this on her wound.

"Like seriously, are you all really secret agents?" Koral asked again, not believing at how fast this had escalated.

"Want proof?" Yoongi raised his brows, and she nodded.

Yoongi took out something from his pocket, it looked like a phone, a normal phone..

He dialled something, and the answer immediately came, "Hello?" With that one hello, the man from the other side of the phone began introducing himself.

"Good After noon, sir. I'm assistant Yeonjun at your service, don't worry sir every detail and things are going well. I hope you're doing well, sir."

Yoongi tried not to smile at the voice of Yeonjun being so nervous, he literally adored these kids.

"The fuck, Yeonjun? Wait a damn minute. Why is that name so familiar?" Jane muttered, stopping mid fight with Taehyung.

"Wait so you know who YeonJun is?" Koral asked.

"Is it the youngster group who held the party for like that....ya know that party where we went and I knocked down some of the girls in the girl's washroom. The host name was Yeonjun." Jane explains, Jungkook shrugs looking at her.

"Oh boi, my mind is in a maze. So you wanna tell that the whole kidnapping and mafia and killing were all a lie? My whole life with y'all was a lie?" She muttered. Looking down at her hands, oh how much she suffered because of these brats is.....painful.

She bent down, slipping out her pink flip-flops.

"Not all of it was a lie...." Jimin shrugged, he had a bad feeling about Jane holding her flipflops and her face, she was having a really creepy smile.

"My flip flops wants some cheeks, I bet they wanna taste y'all cheeks." She said.

Yoongi had already slid out of the room, he knew it was going to go real bad.....

"You rats...." With that she sped towards the boys with her flip flop on her hand , ready to beat the shit out of every one.

The boys ran, ran for their life. Girls were really scary.

Moral of the half story :

Never lie to woman.

Jungkook also ran, to hide and save himself.

"You brats ,come here!" Not knowing what to do, Koral seemed to copy Jane's action and threw some of the flip flops too.