CHAPTER:36

Author's p.o.v

They got a new mission.

"Hyung how are we going to do this?" Jimin hyung asked, hands clasped together.

"We are out of bombs, we gotta ask the Heads for it."Namjoon says.

"Where will Jane Stay? " Jin asked, leaning against the sofa.

"She will come with us. We can't risk her life by letting her stay here." Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

It's been some time he spent with Jane, and for some reason he has sort of liking towards her.

"Then Taehyung you can inform them we need more. The drug packages will be sent by Sook Myung's gang, and it will be received by Jin Young's gang. In all of this the main meeting place will be in Beomcheon. A small alley way where most of them has their meetings held, there we will be hiding and before anyone knows it. We gotta shoot them all. Also tell them, this time we need some more people to fire in this mission, okay?" Namjoon plained out their plan and every body nodded in satisfaction.

~•~

"A mission?"

"Yup, we're going to go to BeomCheon. You have to stay either near me or Hoseok Hyung okay?" Taehyung said, packing some stuff of Jane.

"Okay ...then like it's going to be what mission? Drugs? Or Guns?" She asked.

"Drugs. We are going to steal drugs and kill of them." He shrugged.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this." She sighed.

"Expect the Unexpected whenever you are around us okay? Just go with the flow, if any mishappen happens. You need to stand on charge, you've had training since a child so it'd be easier for you to save yourself right?"

"Yup, don't worry much about me here. Just give me a handful gun and I'm okay." She says, helping him pack her stuff.

"I just wish you will have the world's happiness all within you. We don't know if we could give you that happiness or plans that you already planned in your life, but as long as I know you. I know you will find happiness along with us.." he smiles towards her tenderly and she nods in confusion.

"Taehyung, sometimes my doubts about you all being Mafia's is unbelievable. You're just so tender." She smiles back.

~•~

They were heading along the empty highways around 2 a.m.

"You all can rest. Namjoon and I will inform you when we arrive." Jin says, howling himself tiredly.

Everybody nods sleepily, While Yoongi is already half asleep.

Even at this time Jane sticked to Taehyung like a glue, all she trusted anyone was him out of all of them.

For the first time in her life, she felt a secure place. That was around these boys, whenever she was alone with her father she was scared. Her father would stay in his office and when he comes out, he comes out with a dark look on his face. No emotion, no love ,no affection. She wonders what he does in his office, or does he even eat? He stays fit and fine all the time.

No matter how many times she tried to find happiness and secure around her cousin sister, Koral and her uncle. She never felt it. But after all these, she found security in Taehyung's embrace. It felt like a brotherly aura, all safe and secure.

But she was confused with her feelings for love,now that she found out that her ex boyfriend is a Mafia leader and all he does is call baby.
And this young fine looking Jk, all he does is, let her heart quicken it's pace and let it drum loud.

She just wanted to forget all of those and want to stay with Taehyung forever and with these boys. She doesn't care because nor her father does. She can't be depending on her cousins. And now all she could do was stay with these boys till they decide her death time.

Vanishing all the thoughts, she leaned her head onto Taehyung's shoulder and slept.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

What is this? Why is my heart feeling jealous all of a sudden seeing Jane leaning her head into Taehyung hyung's shoulder.

I am scared of this shit. No it can't be,
I can't fall for her. No.

She can't be someone I should adore.
She'll be in danger.
I have to protect her not endanger her.

She already has survived all of those years, she will have to survive this one too.

But a sudden thought makes me afraid of my own thoughts.
Her ex boyfriend is the son of the biggest Mafia, he is also our Rival gang. He calls her baby. He calls her baby. He calls her baby.

HE CALLS HER BABY!!

Getting irritated, I stomp my feet on the van causing the others to flinch but then go back to sleep again.

"What is it kook?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"Hyung, that Clement. Shall we kill him? Like he is also going to be in BeomCheon, then why not kill all of them?" I say, I didn't even know why I said those.

His chuckle could be heard, "you know very well that it isn't possible. His father is the biggest Mafia, we can't kill his son or he will shoot back at us. You know that he also has the force of all the Head Cops."

"Tsk."

"Why do you want that all of a sudden?"

"I-i don't know. Just irritated that he will show up someday or later."

"In another words, got irritated because she is Jane's Ex boyfriend?"