CHAPTER:39

I was at a loss of words, wait what the f- I can't even speak Because my lips are sealed with someone else's and that is none other than Jeon Jungkook.

I couldn't respond to his kiss but he leaned more deeper into me.
Slowly regaining my mind, I respond.
My lips were dancing with his, for a second we forgot about those men's. About our surrounding. I could feel only his lips and skin.

His hands that were holding the gun caressed my waist, the other cupped my cheeks and his tongue got a chance to insert in my mouth. My hands made its way towards his hair and ruffling his fine hair, pulling him more towards me.

Suddenly remembering what is present, I tap on his shoulder and he breaks the kiss. "Shit" he cursed under his breath and looks back at the men. They were still talking, what the heck!?

And now all I could think was the kiss and how bad it turned me on. I move closure to him and rest my chin on his shoulder. "You taste good, daddy." I tease and I could feel his cheeks warming. I smirked to my self. Oh I'm loving this.

"Don't call me that." He spitted.

"Why?"

"I don't like it.".

"Then...Baby?"

"Shut the hell up."

"I don't wanna."

"Shut up or else I'll..."

"Kiss me? Then go on. I would love it."

He glared at me then refocusing at his work, I just wanted to pinch his red cherry cheeks that is flaming hot.

He now loaded his gun and aimed at the man who is known as JYP? Yeah it's JYP. The thin one.

"You're gonna shoot him?"

"Yeah, now shut the fuck up."

I hmph, "Rude."

Suddenly I could hear the gun shot fly from his gun, my ear ringed so loudly to point I had to cover my ears. The men caught themselves off guard and I saw JYP crouching down to his knee. Ooh damn, he got shot in his right calve.

All hell broke loose, the men called his people and asked to look around. But before his men could even react, gunshots was all I heard. From different places, now I could see some of the shadows, cloaked in dark clothes. More men running in like chicken and bam bam bam! All of them dead on the spot. How many people did Jungkook hire to kill 100 men at this instant?

I immediately scurry in a ball and shut my ears because the gunshots were too strong. This is what I hate about guns, the sounds are killing me. Even in my training years, without the ear buds I wouldn't even think about holding a gun.

The sounds were so strong I couldn't understand where I was. I totally forgot that Jungkook is present.

AUTHOR'S p.o.v

Seeing Jane so scared, Jungkook immediately rushed to her side ,hugging her form.

"Jane, you okay?"

"Yeah...no, I'm not okay." She says, barely a whisper.

"They are already dead."

"The gun sounds are killing me."

"Don't worry." He kissed her head, taking her in his arms he walked out of the worn down factory.

He laid her on the van, "We are out."

She slowly opened her eyes, her ears were still ringing. "Ahh!"

"Ears still ringin?" She nodded.

He sat beside her, moving closure to her he slid his hands behind her nape and crashed it towards his chest.

"Hear my HeartBeat." He whispered.

His heart was beating rapidly, like bullet train or something. The kiss they had was still lingering on his lips and all he could think was her lips on his.

She chuckled, "it's beating really fast. Is it because of me?" She teased and he became more redder.

"Shut up. It's because I carried your big ass all the way here."

"Oo, you think my ass is big. Dang daddy, you could've asked."

"Wh-stop calling me daddy."

"You don't like it?" She took a glance up and his jawline was fine sharp.

He gulped harshly before nodding that he didn't like it.

"Okay fine then. Don't like me calling daddy, I'll call someone else daddy."  She moved away from him and more inside the Van.

Hearing that, his jaw hardened.
"What did you say?" He entered the van, dangerously closing the distance between him and her.

She gulped, "Nothing nothing."

"Who will you call daddy?" He whispered.

"No one?" She says.

"Me. Understand? No one else will be called daddy except me from your mouth." He leaned towards her ear, hearing she only smirked.

"Then, did you like the kiss" She leaned more forward, ".....daddy?"

Without any word, he crashed his lips onto hers. Jane wasn't sitting back either, she immediately let her hands roam around as he too became more harder.

They were continuing their thing when the others barged in and an awkward eiree silence spread out through the van.

"Did we interrupt som- ow hyung!" Jimin got cut off when Yoongi flicked his head.

"Can't you see? We definitely  interrupted their baby making session." He groans.