CHAPTER 68

JANE'S P.O.V

"69.....69 Minutes since we are in this dark room. My arms are gone numb." I spoke, particularly to no one since Koral and I were the only one who was present.

"Can you shut up? You were the one who gave in, now you're saying 'oh my arms are numb' numb my ass." Koral mocked my way of saying and I mocked her back in the dark even though no one could see.

"Koral, I'm big brain. I know what I did. They will come find us for real, I know that. Tomorrow or today, they are for sure arriving." I spoke confidently.

"What happens after they arrive? Isn't it the same, they will fight them off and rescue us. That's it. We just added more trouble for them." Koral said in a duh tone.

I literally want to punch her right now, this idiot. Her brain literally works as the dumbest brain cells out there.

"Idiot. Don't you know this place? It's my father's mansion. Apparently, he has gone old and he thinks that jungkook won't be able to search this place up. His secrets are hidden in his office, do you remember the note we wrote? I gave the address of here, so that even if they don't get to us, they can atleast find any threat that could save us. That threat may help them get justice and apparently, my father would go to jail if he's exposed."
I explained and she listened carefully.

"Why are you not sad that he is going to jail?"

"Because he ain't my father anymore. Your father is my father. Uncle raised me, so I am his daughter." I said.

I could hear her snicker. "Girl but he is your father."

"Just because he is my father, doesn't mean I'm gonna support his crimes and let him free knowing he killed innocents." I say and try to loosen up the ropes.

"Oh god, why do you believe Jungkook more than your father?" She asked in an annoyed tone, this woman will be the death of me.

"Because I know he is telling the truth. You won't know how much they suffered and the pains he took." I state, "and if they are lying, my father will be saved if they don't find any proof. Besides, which liar would like to come up front in the court?"

"Girl-"

"Do you like Taehyung or not?" I stopped her by asking this question, it has been bugging me ever since because she has been prancing between tae and joon.

She froze for a second before coughing as an excuse, "where the fuck did that question come from?"

"Because I need to clear it up with Tae. If you like Namjoon, then tell me. I can't let Taehyung have false hopes." I spoke honestly and she was literally silent for the next 5 minutes.

I lean my head against the wall and close my eyes, hoping that Jungkook understood what I wrote because I wrote it in a hurry.

Decades later, Koral decides to speak.

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know if I have feelings for Namjoon or Taehyung." She said clearly.

I sigh, there was no way I could read Koral's expressions. "Are you ready to pursue Namjoon even if he says he doesn't like you?"

"What do you mean by pursue?" She asked and I replied, "are you gonna make him like you with your ways when he rejects you?"

"Oh heck no, based on his personality, he is the type to stand on his decisions. It will be hard to do so." She hurriedly answered and I smiled creepily.