CHAPTER: 75

JANE'S P.O.V

Today I was going to meet my mother. Honestly I'm terrified that I'm not even nervous to meet her.

"This is the first time, that someone isn't nervous about meeting her never met mother." I muttered to myself.

And I didn't have any feeling towards meeting my mother. Should I be angry, or should I be happy, or should I be sad. I didn't know what to exactly feel. Maybe because I never really longed for any mother.

But maybe that little part of me was happy I have a mother.

Uncle Gonghyun made a meeting for us two.

"Janeeee~~~" Jungkook called out, entering the room.

I turned around to look at him, he smiled widely, coming in to hug me. I hugged him back.

I don't know why but I feel so nostalgic and so sentimental right now. Having Jungkook, having the others, having everything that I need. But most importantly, I was happy that I finally found what I needed. Freedom.

Jungkook and me both thrived for freedom. It must have took a toll on him all these past years, meeting his parents killer. I couldn't even imagine how much pain he had to go through.

But seeing him still smiling and happy, I was content that he had no resentment.

I remember him telling me,
"My memories with my real parents, it's very vague and unclear. Although I do love them, it was in the past and it's been 2 centuries, the real criminal is caught and prisoned. So I shouldn't resent you on behalf of Samuel."

"I love you~~" he sang out beside my ear and I almost choked while giggling too much.

"Jungkook, are you tryna act cute so that I don't go?" I say and pinch his side abdomen. He squeaks a bit but still held on.

"Hmm maybe." He said.

"You can come drop me off, yeah?" I said and patted his shoulder, trying to break the hug.

He whined like a little kid,"then I will pick you up too but what if she asks for dinner together?"

"Then I'll invite her over to have dinner with us." I said.

•×•

I enter 'Park Enterprises' and I felt like the name was very lame for a clothing company.

I go to the counter, "Miss, can I meet Ms Park?"

The counter woman looked up, have a polite smile, "Miss do you have an appointment?"

"Uh yeah." And I handed over the paper that Uncle Gonghyun told me to give.

She took it and scanned through the paper before ushering me towards my mother's office.

Miss Park had really won success, seeing the high quality walls and all the paintings, the dresses. I feel happy that she didn't give up back then, she may have had her own reason for giving me to Uncle Gonghyun even tho my 'father' tortured me, but I thank him for giving me thick skin.

And that dickhead of the father I never met, I swear I'll cut his head off and sell it in the black market.

Before we reached the office, a woman in boot cut jeans, a white top and in a blazer came out with a lady beside her with documents.

She stopped in her tracks when her eyes landed on me. I could see that she didn't know how to react. Well found my mother!

I gave a light smile, "I found you." I said.