CHAPTER: 30

Jane's p.o.v

I was smiling like an idiot in my room.

My heart was drumming very loud.

The hug from him was very very very
Unexpectedly unexpected , I was surprised by myself that I didn't try pushing him away.

"Jane, do you wann-" Taehyung barged in to my room and stayed there when he saw me smiling.

"Ahem, is something wrong?" I ask him and he blinks, cutely.

"Why were you smiling?" He asked, now the teasing him came.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

"Yeah yeah, now do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I nod hastily

•∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆•

Author's p.o.v

They sat in the living room, all cozy in the summer night.

They also had Air Conditioner so it was more cozy.

They were only Taehyung and Jane.
Jimin said he would join later.

"Okay, so what are we watching tonight?" Jane asked, popping one of the bag of chips in her mouth.

"Train to Busan." Taehyung grinned.

Taehyung thought Jane would get scared and hug him like a bear so he chose this movie. But the opposite happened.

Half way through the movie, Jane was enjoying the zombies and corpse scaring but it did disgust her a bit, nonetheless she was happy to see Gong Yoo acting so good.

Taehyung on the other side, he was the one who was hugging side ways, her whole arm was eaten by Taehyung

"Ahhhhhh!" He yelled, and hid his face into her arm when a corpse started opening his mouth and roaring.

"Come on Taehyung, it's just a movie. It was you who chose it." She chuckles.

Jungkook heard yells and groaning so he came to check what was happening, he creaked the door a bit to see, and to his horror he felt jealous.

He saw Taehyung all covered to Jane and Jane just sitting there watching the movie.

He stood there and watched the two with a fist, wanting to punch something when someone came behind him.

"Hey, kook what you doing here?" Jimin came chiming in, slinging an arm around Jungkook.

"Nothing.." he cleared his throat, jimin just laughed.

"Do you wanna join in? They invited me too but I had to do something so I am joining now." He asked, looking at him with a smile that screamed 'You can be close to her!'

"Uh, s-sure." He got tempted to Jimin's offer and walked in with him.

The room was dim, only the TV light was shining into the room.

Sensing someone around The two, Jane looked towards.

"Uh, you came? Come and sit. The movie is about to finish. We can watch another movie after wards." Jane invited, patting the seat next to her.

Jimin smiled ,"Train to Busan?"

"Hm", Jane hummed handing both of them a bag of chips but Jungkook didn't take.

"Jungkook?" She asked but he shook his head.

"Fine, enjoy the movie." She said and got back to watching while Jungkook just stared at Taehyung hugging her arm.

Seeing Jungkook staring and boring holes into Taehyung's face, Jimin decided to do something.

"Uh, isn't it cold here? Can we sit closer?" Jimin said, hugging himself.

"Sure" Unconsciously, She said sure and Jimin took the chance.

He eyed jungkook to sit closer but he shook his head.

Sighing, Jimin got up and pushed jungkook closer to her.

As he sat beside Taehyung and pulled him, "Yah, don't you think Taehyung you look like a kid?"  Jimin asked, holding him in place.

"Hey, I'm not a kid." Taehyung said in his deep voice and stood straight. But the moment he glance to wards the TV,he immediately snuggles his face into Jimin's.

Jane didn't see all this, she only stared at Gong Yoo's face , admiring him.

"Gong Yoo is really handsome don't you think?" She said, keeping her chin on her palms.

Jungkook cleared his throat, catching attention.

"Im JaeHee, you think anyone is more handsome than me?" Taehyung asked offended.

"Shh, quite" she shooshed him and kept on watching.

Feeling irritated, Jungkook switch offed the TV and spoke, "Let's watch another movie."

She whined, "Jungkook please, turn it on!"

She gulped and sunk down her seat when she saw how serious and stern his eyes were

"Fine you choose", with a pout she hugs the plushie near her.

"A star is Born..."