CHAPTER 76

We were having a fun time enjoying the beach when a phone call interrupted the comforting silence. We almost slept.

"Jane!!!! Come to the hospital! Koral is giving birth!" Taehyung frantically yelled on the phone and I widened my eyes and looked back at jungkook.

"Let's go. Koral makes a baby now!" I cut the phone off and dragged Jungkook.

"You ride, i'mma sit behind you." I said and he sped up his speed.

When we reached the hospital, I didn't know what to do when seeing Koral moaning in pain. My mother was helping her breathe. The others were outside holding Taehyung back so the he doesn't rush in.

This bish decided to take normal birth.

You might be confused on why Koral is giving birth and Taehyung is been held back.
It's because they had their first sex and decided to get pregnant right away. Koral, girl I respect your choice but that was your first time.

"Mom, where's the doctor?" I asked her, I was a female so I was allowed in.

"They said she'll have to push for a while. The waves are kicking in." She said, wiping the sweat off Koral's forehead.

"Ooh,why do I feel like my vagina is gonna tear up!"Koral suddenly yelled and I almost fell to my knees hearing her roar.

"Um girl, breathe. Here, hold this dick- I mean hold this toy and do whatever you want with it." I panicked over my own words and smiled painfully.

The doctor came in and checked on her, "oh the baby's ready to come."

•×•

It was almost midnight, and Taehyung has no cool at all.
It's been 5 hours of her pushing and roaring, I did feel very bad for her.

"The mother's contemplating between the c section and normal." The doctor told Taehyung, and Taehyung had no response to that statement.

"She originally wanted Normal birth " Taehyung muttered.

The love story between the two was very fast, almost like a lightning. Taehyung was very sure about Koral, but she took some time to think about the relationship because of her unsettling feelings for Namjoon. She told Tae about it and he smiled, and said, "I'll make sure to make you fall in love with me."

Namjoon knew about it but he never made a fuss. He stayed silent through out. Which was, quite clever because he knew if he started talking, he might break two hearts at once with his wisdom.

And no one knew about their night. It was a very sudden news that Koral got pregnant.

"I'll go talk to her." I whispered to Taehyung before walking in the room where Koral was.

"Ay girl." I called out, she didn't even have the energy to look at me at this point.

She looked very exhausted and tired out, on the verge of giving up.

"Jane,"

"Hm?"

"Should I do It?" She was talking about C section.

"Do what your heart says Kyung-ah, it's not my decision. Did you and Tae talk about this matter?" I asked her, it was painstakingly awkward.

"Yeah we did, he said the same as you but he said he would respect my choice. I thought normal birth was better." She choked out, her voice had gone very raspy and her throat was dry.

The waves had stopped for a while, the doctor told her to not push for a while.

"You're the one bringing the child to this world. " I said but she cut me off.