CHAPTER : 12

Jane's p.o.v

It had been now 4 days after the release of Taehyung.

I don't have any hint of whats happening with Koral or the others.

A part of me is regretting that I supported these boys at that moment, a part of me is proud that I atleast saved her.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked sitting himself beside me, in the corner of the arena.

"For how long are you all planning of keeping me?" I asked a question in reply.

This question meant 2 meanings,

1. That when are they going to release me
2. For how many days are they going to keep me alive.

"For as long as I know , I don't think you're gonna die. And you're not gonna be released easily too." He said, staring off the distance.

This is what we've been doing, continuesly for 4 days, they've been practising and making me tired.

"Why?" Another question with different meanings.

1. Why were they not gonna kill me?
2. Why is my worth so important that they still will to keep me?

"Just Walk this journey with us, you'll get your answer. " He smiles,

•~•

Everybody was tired so they were sitting on the ground, sweat visible clearly.
Me and Taehyung were helping them get towels and water bottles.

"Jane, hand this one to Jungkookie." Taehyung said offering me a water bottle.

"Do I have to ?" I said, annoyed.
He shrugged his shoulders jabbing the water bottle towards me.

I lazily walked towards the eyes closed boy, he was in a tank top.

"Jane, we're going in okay?" The boys were all going towards the exit.

I nod," I'll be there in a second!" I shout back.

My eyes wandered back to the boy in tank top, his bangs sticking to his forehead because of sweat.

"Quit staring at me." He spoke, his arms still upon his eyes.

"I was not, take the water bottle. I'm going in." I walk towards him handing him the bottle.

He takes it, gulping a large one.

I started to walk away but I tripped on one of the dumbles and was prepared to get a blow.

But instead a hand pulled out my wrist and I fell on thighs. Damn the thighs were hard.

My eyes force closed, "Open your eyes", Manly voice huh.

I slowly open my eyes to meet the doe eyes.

Our face really close, his breath breathing on my cheek, sending chills down my spine.

"Watch were your foot lands." He warned.

Clearing my throat ,muttering a small thanks,I quickly get up and walk away leaving the sweaty boy.

•×•

Me and Taehyung were doing mischiefs, running around here and there. Teasing Jimin on the way, getting yells of curses from Jin that nobody understood.

Namjoon always stuffed his head into books and doesn't care any one around. Yoongi A.K.A Suga was always tired and asleep. Hoseok smiling down at us happily.

Since the day Taehyung has come, I don't feel bored anymore. He even saved me from Jungkook's arrogance.

Not noticing my front, I bumped into someone. Smudging my lollipop onto his jacket that was in my hands.

Taehyung abruptly halt his steps, I nervously look up and see the arrogant Queen 'Mr.Jeon'

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't notice you there, so sorry Mr. Jeon." I say, bowing and apologizing.  I took steps to go flee away from his stares dragging Taehyung along with me.

But as always I'm stopped. So I had to bring my acting skills.

I cough fakely,  "ahh, I'm allergic to lollipop. Taehyung help me , bring me water. No help me to my room" I fake , making a hurting Face. No one can resist my acting.

Taehyung nodding mischeviously at me, he took my hands and we started to go another direction when he spoke.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?"