CHAPTER:6

KORAL'S P.O.V

Today I have to go to meet that criminal called 'V', he sure has a unique name.

But this name suits more in a kpop band type,  if he wasn't so interested in This.

"Dad, I want to meet that Criminal you caught recently" I told him.

"Oh, that's a lot of risk. He isn't just any criminal here , he is the most dangerous criminal",

"Yes or yes?" I ask him, leaning into his desk.

He sighs, "even if I say no, you're descision doesn't match with mine. But it only going to be through mirror and telephone. No skin ship at all"

"Dad, are you crazy? I'm not going there to make out."

I wait for him to come and have a talk.

Soon he arrives, but again with mask and hats. Is he that dangerous even for his face to be bare?

We both hold the phones to our Ear ,"Hi Mister.." I say first.

"Hello, kink head"

"Don't you have better first impression?" I was getting irritated only by few seconds.

"I have, if you didn't try to seduce me by saying 'Hello mister', you sounded like a bitch wanting my dick.."

He has such an arrogant aura around him, I had to stop my self from choking him.

"First, I wasn't trying to seduce you at all. Second, I don't even want to see you. But I have to, now straight to business. Give me your Friends number and free Jane.

Losing my patience, I let the guards take him to his cell and me on the other side.

He still was handcuffed, and all.

"Now where is Jane!?" I yell at him, pointing a gun Straight at his head.

He still wasn't moved at all, he didn't give a single shit.

"I said WHERE IS JANE ROBINS!?" I yell another at him. He still managed to look calm.

"I see, you have no mood for a reply, do you?" I scoff

"If you want to kill, then do it. Besides, you're already too late.." he smirks,
Oh so he knows, I won't kill him?

"Who talked about killing? I'm gonna let you do it.." now it was time for me to smirk.

Just wait, Jane you are going to be free soon.

<><><>< >

Jane's p.o.v

From today's conversation with Jimin. I'm really terrified.

I don't wanna stay here with them forever. I don't even know how long I'm going to live, they're Mafians. They can kill me anytime if they want.

I was hanging in a thin thread.

So I decided to run free from here, what more? I'll just run into the streets, ask people for directions towards my home. Stop a taxi and done. You're home.

I slowly went out, minding my footsteps to not make any sound.

I couldn't jump out of my room window because it doesn't have any.

I go to the entrance door but it was locked. Nearly 5 locks were done.

I go to the kitchen if it has any window, it has.
I tried to open but no use, it's locked from the outside.

The hall was dead silence, when these guys sleep it's like an funeral hall.

I go for Living area windows, one by one.

At the last one, the window finally opened. Hehe, so the guys didn't make sure properly.

I don't care about my clothes, my life means more than them.

But don't worry, I am fully clothed.

I look down and it was only inches, no need to jump at all.

After I successfully crept out, I closed the window without making any sound.

But as I took another step and looked around, that's when I knew why they don't have security panels.

The surrounding was full of trees, bushes, dried leaves fallen here and there.

The ways were dark, secluded and not a place to wander around at night. This place, I never thought this place ever existed in Seoul.

The owls were screeching, the bats were practically or non practically scaring the shit out of me.

It looked like Vampire houses, I never got a good look of the house from the outside and when I did. I was dead.

It had fungus, it looked rusty. The chimney basically giving the chic look of horror movie houses.

But the inside was like royal blood houses, maybe that's why no government has ever caught this gang.

This group had a really unique name "The untamed Killers", the meaning behind it seems to Tencent my curiousness more.

Gathering all of my wits, I make my way deep down the dark lane of the forests. There might be wild boars roaming around, there might be poisonous snake slithering around. All my thoughts were buried in 'There might be'.

But not so soon I was going to get away, "Are you lost baby girl?" A voice so familiar, a voice that sounded too familiar for my horror.

I knew who he was, he found me. *Sigh.

I had a sheepish grin on as I turn around,"hey, I- ya know. Girls night walk, uhhh more like umm but ummm, ummmm but ummm," I didn't have words to describe why I was out.

"I asked are you lost baby girl?" He repeated, I could sense his patience ending in his voice.

"Technically yeah," I joke but it wasn't funny enough to lighten the horrifying aura.

"So...?" His voice got more darker.

"Jungkook listen, it's obvious I wanna run away. But looking at this forest, I dare not think of doing this again. Okay? I miss my home. And my home Is my friend ,my uncle and father. Now I know I don't have any escape, let me go and sleep. Geez, no wonder why you don't keep security panels", I say sassily and walk past him.

But not until, he harshly grabs me and I was inches away from his face.

"Think of doing that again, I'll really make you lost in your own mind. And again think of doing that again, your head will be chopped off." His voice dark and raspy.

He then let's me go, my core still was colled down. He was really scary when he wants to be.