CHAPTER: 60

The only thing Jane feared came.

Koral betrayed her.

Her father and his troops were coming this way, her father now knows their base. When they spotted the house, Jane's father took a microphone.

"Jane!"

•×•

JANE'S P.O.V

"Jane!"

The sudden loud voice caused me and Hoseok to flinch.

"Oh my god who was that?"

"Hoseok, call Namjoon!!" I shout and he immediately does ,not knowing what is happening.

I went to the window, peeking from the curtain, I saw my father standing with a microphone and his troops were also standing with guard.

I lean against the wall and sigh, "Koral, why'd you do that?" I speak to myself.

"Jane, get the guns in the drawer. We have to get out of here. Now " Jin ordered and i nodded.

A part of me was scared meeting face to face with my father, because....

"Jane, come this way!"

Hoseok grabbed my hands and pulled me to the back, taking me somewhere I don't know, I just followed along.

We came to a room, and I saw all of them.

Finally the two people came, running panting breaths.

I was going to ask something but the loud voice cut me off,

"THE UK. IF YOU DON'T GIVE IN NOW, THERE WON'T BE ANY GOING BACK ONCE WE FIRE"

My nose flared, I wasn't angry at the old man but I was at the girl standing there , trying to look innocent when she clearly isn't that innocent.

I turn my head to look at Jungkook, he was angry too.
But I didn't know why he was angry.
Of course, it had to do with my father.

I don't know what wrong doings did my father do, I don't know what cause did my father do to him. And I know jungkook is a guy who forgives, and stays in peace but the way his nose flared, my father did something really big for him to stay like this.

I immediately grabbed Koral's shoulder and pushed her back into the wall.

"Why did you do that!?" I yelled at her.

She only looked down.

"Keep your head up!"

But she won't.

I was about to land my hand on her but I stopped.

Groaning and grabbing my hair, I looked anywhere but at her.

"I-im sorry."

"Sorry my ass. If sorry could be enough then laws and police officer's like you won't even be needed." I say.

"Jane calm down. Sweetie, it's not good to fight." Taehyung said and I glared at him.

"I'm so sorry. Namjoon, and other's I'm so sorry. Because of my stupidity you got into trouble." I apologise, through gritting teeth..

"It's not the time to apologise. Let's get out of here, fast." Namjoon hurriedly said and paced for the drawers and taking out guns..

"Taehyung and Jimin. Make sure the girls are out of here safely. Jungkook and Suga hyung, help me with them. Seokjin hyung and Hoseok, look out for them if they have gone out safely. We'll handle this mess." Namjoon loaded his guns and walked out of the room.