CHAPTER: 62

JANE'S P.O.V

I sat down in the sofa opposite of him, he sat on the bed.

I didn't think it would be that dramatic that he had to call every body in. Still ignoring Koral, I only fixed my gaze at Jungkook.

"There was a motive behind kidnapping you." He says.

And I nod, "yes, revenge right?" I put my fist in the air and make a face like Dwayne Johnson's squinting eyes.

Jungkook and others softly laugh at my dramatic ass, well I just wanted to light the fire.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Jungkook found her too cute for his heart to handle. It was like....as if she stole his heart. Forever.

"Well yeah, and you were really a pain in the ass." He says, causing you to glare at him.

"Well, Jeon Jungkook. You were the one who put me through those." She snaps and he guilty smiles.

"Okay okay, no jokes now. Make the situation serious." He said and his hyungs just look at him like he is still a baby trying to act like an adult.

"Do you know even our parents had their love stories? Like you know, um, those love triangle things?" He tries to explain, but Jane looked at him blankly..

"You mean A love triangle between our parents in their youth?" Jane asked and he quickly nodded.

"Yeah. That type of." He nodded.

Jane couldn't help but die of cringe, don't think wrong of her but to think that her parent's or any other's parent's to have love story in their youth is surely cringing.

It wasn't like any movie,drama or some intense scene. It was rather a funny scene. Now everybody knew, the intense silence in the movies weren't real but movies.

In movies, it seems like it wasn't awkward. But in reality, everybody was dying in cringe and awkwardness.

"It all started When my parent's started dating. Your father and my parent's were bestfriends since Middle school. When my parent's started dating, it was a big shock to your father-" Jane quickly cut him off.

"Wait what? My father is involved here?" She asks in disbelief.

"Jane are you dumb or somethin? If it wasn't your father, you wouldn't even have been here." Taehyung deadpanned and she glares at him.

"The main thing here is that One sided Love became toxic to the ones both in love." Namjoon answered, he was standing beside Jin, staring at his Younger softly, as if feeling how painful it was for Jungkook.

Won't it be so sudden, if you find your parents' dead when you come back home from school? Yeah, it's painful.

"Your father loved my mother, or I guess. But My mother always saw him as a friend. When Samuel got back from America and suddenly he was fed with the news of my parent's getting married, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. But he didn't confront them, just congratulated them, then after a year, I was born. He suddenly felt really angry so he left Korea. After 3 years , he came back. My parents told me that he was a very close friend and I went along. Me and Him spent a lot of time almost together, calling him as my uncle, life was going pretty well. Until one day, I come home and see my parents drenched in blood. And Samuel, standing idly with a gun in his hand."

Jane couldn't believe her ears, if what she heard was true then who was her mother, whenever she tried to talk about her mother, either he ignores or trains her harder.

"H-how is that possible?" She mutters to herself.

"Before all of this, What were your parents kook?" She finally asked, looking him in the eye.

"My father was a police officer and my mother was a Nursery owner." He answered.

She closed her eyes, letting all the information sink in. How could that be possible? What did his parents even do that Samuel went to this far to kill two innocent people? Or was it because of Jealousy?

"Then how did you end up...?" Koral asked out of nowhere, getting curious to why The son of an police officer ended up being a Mafia.

"Right after my parents death, Samuel took over my father's place and is still sitting on my father's seat." He answered through gritted teeth.

Jane let out a shaky breath, Jungkook could see how much you wanted to just kill yourself to make up all the loss.

Namjoon out of nowhere, "and we are not actually Mafia's....

We're Secret agents......."