CHAPTER: 58

"Ahhhhhh"

They heard a loud scream.

•×•

Their heads immediately whipped towards the sound, "hyung this way." Taehyung told and ran, without waiting for Namjoon to come along.

•×•

Jane and Jungkook also ran towards the sound, it didn't take brain to figure out who was screaming. It was Koral, of course.

"I'm going to beat the hell out of her. She should be the one rescuing me but we are doing her work." Jane kept on bitching about her as she ran with Jungkook.

•×•

Koral continued screaming like a whale, she scooped herself in a ball and covered her ears and head.

She screamed louder when the someone burst out of the bushes.

"Koral?" She screamed more louder this time.

The person had to cover his ears due to so much noise.

"Koral, it's me Taehyung." He told and she froze.

What? He found her.

She thought it was a wild bear or something but when the voice kept calling for her, she was sure it was a person who knew her.

But even if it was one of them, she didn't want to be caught. She just couldn't meet eyes with Jane.

She had done the most unbelievable thing that even The biggest betrayer couldn't top this.

She went against her own sister.

•×•

They were back in the house, Jane just glared at her from the corner.

While Taehyung being the lovesick boy he is, he went straight for helping Koral.

From giving her a blanket to coffee, all were provided by him and she didn't even thank him.

And if Namjoon said something, she would immediately response to his question with a smile plastered on her face that disgusted Jane more. The partiality she was playing was so visible to her.

"Taehyung, stop. Stop giving her all the sweet treats. She is getting more spoiled." Jane sternly told, her eyes still glaring at the person.

"Ja-" Koral got cut off, "Shut up" Jane immediately said and pulled Taehyung out of the room.

She needs to clear up what's going on with Taehyung,why is he starting to act so weird?

"Yes, Jane what happened?" Taehyung asked innocently, looking confused over why Jane suddenly took him to her room.

"Whats going on?" She asked, folding her arms and looking at him with eyebrows knit together.

"Going on what?" He asked.

"Why the heck are you being so weird? Why are you sweet to Koral when she clearly hates you?"

He rubs his neck, looking down at his feet.

Is it what she is thinking? Oh no. That is gonna be a disaster.

She bent down to look at his face more clear and she widen her eyes when she saw what he was wearing. He was wearing a red patch on his cheeks, all too clearly visible.

"Y-you like her?" She chokes out and he nods.

She covers her mouth in shock and lean against the wall while he looks at her with those pleading eyes that says 'Please say yes.'

He is asking her for permission. She shouldn't be the one who he asks, it should be her father.

"Is it wrong to like her?" He finally says, still blushing.

"N-no, no. It's not wrong to like her. It's your wish to like anybody." She rushes to answer because it surely wasn't wrong to like anybody.

"Then why do you look worried?"

"It's because she likes n-" she cut herself off abruptly but Taehyung's brows only knit further.

"N? She likes what?"

"Nippl-" she was going to say nipples but cut herself off again, "Naps!"

"Naps?" He was confused.

"Yeah, you know she likes to sleep a lot. So yeah, she likes naps. It would be tricky trying to win her heart."

He chuckles, finding the girl infront of him cute. "Cute" he cups her face and squishes it.

"Aigooooo~~you're so cute!!" He squeals and squishes into her face more while she struggles to push him off.

"TwAehyWong stWop!" She says.

He chuckles again and finally let go of her face.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook's head pops out from behind the doors, looking at the two innocently.

"Oh jungkook you scared me." Jane said.

"Koral went to her room, She told she is tired"

"Oh she did, wait let me check on her." Taehyung immediately rushes out of the room.

"Tae-" He didn't hear anything because he ran out.

"What were you two talking?" Jungkook asked.

Jane immediately took hands of Jungkook and let him sit on the bed, sitting beside him and folding one of her legs. "Jungkook, it's trouble. A love triangle is forming here."

"What?" He is confused.

"Yes, Taehyung likes someone."

"Don't tell me it's you, I won't let him take you." Jungkook immediately get anxious.

She slapped his arms, "Sheesh no! Taehyung likes Koral and Koral likes Namjoon."

"Whaaaaaaat?" He is surely in disbelief, "is that true? Then does Namjoon Hyung like her back?"

"I don't know. Namjoon isn't even aware of her feelings.  And Koral isn't aware of Taehyung's feelings."

"Okay, this is too confusing. Taehyung likes Koral and Koral likes Namjoon Hyung. All of them are unaware of each other's feelings." Jungkook laid out and she nodded.

"Okay, let's leave this. I don't wanna get messed with this. It's tiring my brain out."

"Jungkook, even me but what if it gets a bigger pro-" "shhhh" jungkook put his index finger on her lips to shut her up.

"Cuddle me. Stop with this. We can solve this tomorrow. Just, sleep." He says, making the atmosphere quite all of a sudden.