CHAPTER : 51

JANE'S P.O.V

When we arrived at the same house and forest place, Koral seemed to only stick to me.

"Jane isn't this kinda scary?" She asked and I look at her.

"Instead of this place, the look on your face is more scary." I say and she glares at me.

Stuffing a giggle, I walk inside and dragging Koral along with me.

Stepping inside the place, it felt like I came home from a short horrible vacation. Goddamn, what would have happened if I really never got kidnapped in the first place?

I found Yoongi in the doorway, arms crossed and his feet tapping on the wooden floor impatiently with his lips pursed.

Oh god, he was going burst wasn't he?

What about Hoseok? And Jimin?

Think about them and they arrived in front of my eyes.
Great, clearly angry.

I have never seen Hoseok and Jimin get this worked up. And with that scowl and blank tight face, it's time for my death. Oh good butter.

"Hi Yoongi...hi Hoseok and Jimin. No welcome hugs...?" I say, with a sheepish smile.

"Who are they?" The girl beside me asked and I told her to shut up for a while.

But she continued murmuring, "oh wait I remember them. That short guy was the one who held you that night, that pale boy was the pretend cool guy and that is the one who came with Namjoon."

Wow she doesn't remember others name but she remembers Namjoon's so clear.

"Mind telling me why?" Yoongi asked first, this is the first ever time he asked me a question. And I know, it ain't good.

"Um, it was to bring this stupid lady with me that's all!" I push Koral infront of them and smile.

"Bitch" she muttered.

Yoongi now tilted his head, wow clearly my death time.

I can feel the others come in the door behind me and I was praying for Jungkook or Taehyung to save me.

"Give a more clear explanation baby." Jimin ordered and I damn.

God, take me up already. Their burning stare was enough to burn me alive in the spot.

Someone stood behind me, I could recognise it easily. It was Jungkook, hoping he would save me but instead he leaned into my ear and whispered
"Give a good and clear explanation baby."

I clenched my fist at the betrayal, gosh he has betrayed 2 times now.

He casually strode off to the direction of his room and vanished.

With gritting teeth, I turn towards the trio who are glaring at me.

"Shall we talk this out?" I say in a whisper.

"Yes sure, but why the heck did you run away?" Hoseok interrogated,
"Um..... because....I was....I was.....because....-"

"Gosh I can't even stay angry at you!"Hoseok sighs and walks towards me with open arms.

"Come here, pabo." He says and takes me in a breath taking hug.

I giggle, atleast I had the charms to melt Hoseok when he is angry because I know when Hoseok's angry ,it's the most terrific sight.

"Who is this girl here?" He asked while glancing at Koral behind my shoulder.

"You don't know? It's the one at the Jail, who....." It seems that it clicked in, "ahhhh" he says and breaks the hug.

"I hope you don't shoot me, because I may shoot you before you even get alarmed." Hoseok joked and walked away patting on yoongi's shoulder, whispering something.

"Sheesh, over confident shit." Koral muttered under breath which didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Jimin, Yoongi. I'm sorry okay? I was an idiot to run away like that. Let me tell you. The whole damn thing." I sigh and start to tell them.

"I was becoming homesick or I thought so. I thought even if it is for a moment, I wanna go back home. So I used Jungkook. I never planned to use him, but when he kissed me twice, I thought I have this chance to let the most alarmed person to put his guard down. I already caught feelings for him even before I started this sneaky bitchy plan, but I didn't acknowledge that feel. And in every cliche drama, I thought I would die right after you all catch me outside and Jungkook would hate me to his wits but it turns out a different drama. I tried to persuade him that I don't love him or whatever but he didn't take my shit and kept on trying to seduce me with those 'baby's and I thought it would go unnoticed, that small little pedant.  And now that I think about it, staying three days away from you guys made me homesick even when I was at home.
So I apologise, for all the worries I created. I thought my existence never mattered, but I see you guys do care about me and I thank you and I'm grateful for your care " I bow 90 degree.

"And how do you plan on paying back our time worrying about you?"  Yoongi asked.
Sheesh, so he was worried about his time than me. Wow.

"I will do anything you ask me for the next 72 hours."

His features showed a quick shock and amusement before turning back to its original scowl.

"Fine. Do my laundry tomorrow." He showed a quick thumbs up before dismissing like he tried but failed.
Cute.

I turned towards Jimin, "you have anything you want me to do?"

"My laundry too." He grinned.

I just got back and I have work to do.

He walks towards me and hugs me.
"Dare run away again, I will cut your legs shorter than mine."

I suppress a giggle and pat his chest,
"Will do, chim."

"Let's go, koral I have to take you around the house. Come on." I say and drag her to her room.