CHAPTER : 23

NOBODY'S P.O.V

"Sir, I saw her with the UK, she is living with them." A guy with pitch voice said.

"What is she doing there?" The man sitting in his arm chair said, a cigarette between his index and middle finger. Smoke visible.

"She got kidnapped, but she doesn't look like it." The guy possibly a minion of the man answered.

"How did you know it?" The man arrogantly asked, turning from the wall to the guy infront of him.

"Your son captured one of their places, But as soon as they got to know it our men were killed on the spot and the UK took over it again. When he went their to make peace, he came across her." The guy answered.

"Tell him to bring her whatever happens."

•√•

Jane's p.o.v

The ball was going well, I got to meet JB, BamBam, jinyoung, and others.
I specially sticked on to Youngjae, he is so funny and cute.

His laugh is very cute.

"Jane, would you like to dance?" Mark came to me and asked, I looked towards Taehyung for approval and he nods.
Because at the end of the day, I was still a kidnapped girl.

"Sure", we got on to the dance floor.

"You smell good." He said, keeping a hand at my waist.

I felt creepy but I played cool,
"Thanks."

"Sorry if I step on to your shoes, I don't know how to dance this." I laughed sheepishly.

"I'll teach." He said , smiling at me. I only noticed now that his neck was so long, I again felt small near him.

People around us danced, caring their own, not giving shit around people.

We cared about ourselves and danced for only 10 minutes when someone came to us, "Can I borrow her now?"

It was jungkook, I was shocked.
"What the hell?" I could only yell this in my head.

Mark here seemed nothing but smiling, "sure." With that he left me with the arrogant man.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him, while he holds my waist and the other in my hands.

"Dancing with you." He said, simply.

"I mean I thought you hated me, why would you care dance with me?" I interrogated.

"I'm not caring, I can't let a kidnapped girl dance freely with another man." He answered, looking into my soul.

My body froze like ice when his hands squeezed my waist, hands tightening.

He stood dangerously close, "I want you to do me a favour."

"What favour?" I ask, resting my chin on his shoulder when he tilted down so it doesn't look like we are planning something.

"Seduce a guy." He said, my eyes went like dinosaurs when he said that.

"What!?" I whisper yelled.

"Do you see that man in blue tux? He has a box inside his tux, which contains diamonds. I want you to seduce that man, and take out the box, I'll be standing near you, the moment you take It out, hand it over to me." He explained, as if I was in his team.

"Jungkook...." I could only mutter that, I didn't want to seduce any man or just for a game. I'm terrified if things go wrong, I'll be in a great trouble.

"Just do it." He said, jaw clenching. I got scared again. I remembered the night I tried to run away and he locked me up in that room.

I shook under his touch when he squeezed tighter than before, "Jungkook, What if things go wrong?" I whisper, under his ears, going more closer because I didn't want to do it.

"It won't." He stated.

"Okay." I said in a sigh, I got away from him and ran to the drink stalls.

The moment his hands left me, I started shaking. My hands were shaking, my body was shuddering.
My mind started pondering.

Taking some more time, I sighed and walked closer to the man in blue tux.

From the back his body was well built, hair gelled in perfect sync.
He was talking to some guys, that had tattoos all over.

He too had some on his neck and hands.

I stand next to him asking the bartender to make me a drink that isn't too heavy, my arms were touching his, deliberately letting his free hands land near my hips. I tried not to shake.

He sensed it and turned towards me,
he too was handsome. But he looked like in his 40's, and he was twice times older than me. Me seducing him was going to be illegal.

"Hello, beautiful." He said, voice rough and whiskey.

I put on my naturalistic but fake smile and turned towards him, leaning against the counter for him to look down at my breasts, "disgusting"I thought.

"Hi, Mr..." I trolled and he answered,

"Mr. Park."

I handshaked and told, "Rina, Song Rina." I told him the fake name because my name was famous along all people and every body knows my name.

"What is such a beauty doing alone here?" He said, leaning in to my ear.

I smiled, "Came with a partner who had to go back for a emergency call,"

"Would you want to talk with me?" He asked,
"Idiot, I'm talking to you right now!"

I saw a waiter walking passed us so I took this chance to trip and spill the drink over his tux, "su-aish"

The waiter bowed, "I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"Can't you see!?" Mr.Park yelled at the waiter and again I took this chance to seduce him more.

I hold his hands, and take out the tissue and clean his tux slowly.
"Ew" I could only think it in my brain.
I'm surprised I took it this far.

"It's okay, it was my fault for not focusing. Are you okay?" I asked with a sweet voice I never thought I had.

I glance behind him and see that Jungkook is there.

I stand more closer to him and cleaned, he smirked.

"I'm okay, I'm a bit wet from the inside. Help me clean." He said.

I nearly wanted to puke, "Sure."

Nobody was caring because the silent and boring ball became a party or a club ,they were dancing and grinding on each other in the dim light. Not literally like the club that the girls went crazy, it was elegantly grinding on boys and the boys enjoying it.
I don't even know what I'm saying right now.