CHAPTER :26

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

She was peacefully laying on the bed, but her scars were visible making me more guilty than I already was.

She had two scars along side the wound that she freshly got, and where she got shot was where the old wound was healed which split open from its surgery.

I see Taehyung hyung cleaning her neck and face with wet towel, softly dabbing on it. Hickeys were visible, the blood on her hands still there but dried. As Taehyung hyung moves on to her hands, to clean the dried blood.

I never saw Taehyung Hyung taking in so much care of one single girl, he didn't even know her in the first place. It has been like what? 4 weeks since we kidnapped her?
Yet she already has a place in every bodies hearts.

But one thing kept replying, Im Jaehee

Why did he call her that? Isn't it Jane?
And what is GeGe?

All the hyung's were sitting on the sofa or the corners of the bed while still worried for Jane.

I mustered all my strength and dared to ask Taehyung hyung, "Hyung, Why did you call her Jaehee or Im Jaehee?"

I expected a snap or a punch right down my jawline but he only sighed,
"It is her name."
He spoke only four words before going back to what he was doing.

"What is GeGe?" I asked more, others moved impatiently while Tae-Hyung was cleaning her fingers calm and composed.

"It means Brother in Chinese." He spoke, why chinese? , Knowing what I was thinking he cut me off, "I know you're thinking why chinese, it's because she doesn't want to use the word Oppa. These days, even a heartmelting word was also interpreted as sexual. That's why the other day, when you kicked her out of the library. We read a book. And she told she would like to  call me Gege."

He said, every word jabbing daggers into me. It was like invisible pain.

But how much time did she spent with her that she had the audacity to call my hyung brother?

We noticed how her eyebrows twitched, forehead forming sweats, her fingers trembling which in his hands.

The room was suffocating Because there wasn't a single window open, my prideful ass sealed so that she can't run away.

I crossed my arms and just stared her.

Her trembling got more worse, and The others noticed it.

Taehyung hyung panicked and slapped her face softly to wake her up

"Jane? Jae, wake up. It's a nightmare." He spoke, lips apart even after saying what he wanted to.

Jimin wasn't giving a damn about where I was standing or sitting, he pushed past me and stood beside her.

For a moment, I got taken back. I was definitely shocked at his action.
Just what did this girl do?

She woke up and gasped for air, immediately hitting Tae-hyungs forehead.

"Aish...." She mumbled,

When she tried to move, her abdominal pain crept up and she squealed.

When she got the courage to speak, I immediately wanted to slap myself.

"Where's that fucking betrayer!?"