CHAPTER: 32

Author's p.o.v

There were now in Jungkook's bathroom, Jane was opening the cap of the shaving cream. Jungkook sitting on the high stool.

5 minutes ago~

"Can you shave my beard?"

Her eyes widened more than a globe, "what?" She breathe out.

Let me tell you why she didn't shout and instead breathe out.
Because she was being held by the waist.
And also last night.
AND also her face was inches from his.

"Shave my beard." He repeated, a playful tone visible on his voice.

"But it isn't that much" she tried to find excuses.

"A handsome man like me can't have hair on his chin nor upper lips." He explained in the most vulgar way.

Her lips pursed in mock, "not doing it."

"Then who ate the ice cream instead of you? Who said I was handsome to her uncle? And you know, calling me pervert may have heavy punishment." He said.

She gulped and thought ,'How does he know this?'

"If you're thinking how did I know this, better control your mumbling while asleep." He smirked.

As if on cue, she nodded hastily, "F-fine."

•×•

And that is how they end up in the bathroom.

"Where's the shaver?" She asked.

"In the drawer. You can chose any, whichever you're comfortable." He said and this sounded way too perverted.

She glared and then walked towards the counter.

She chose one and kept at the counter.

"You're going to do the normal? Why don't you use Laser?" He asked, eye brow raised.

"I may kill you with the laser because I've never ever shaved someone's beard." She reasoned, squeezing a lump of shaving cream.

She carefully rubbed on his cheeks, jawline, chin, sides and down to a bit of his neck.
And what came into Jungkook, he smudged the cream with his index finger to Jane's nose.

"What- what the hell." She gasped, while he chuckles.
She first time saw him chuckle and she was amazed at how cute it was.

"Jeon Duckling Jungkook. Stay still or the laser is surely cutting your skin." She threatened.

He obeyed and stayed still.

She then took the blade ones and put it inside the blaze. Starting to shave his beard slow and steady.

While Jungkook here enjoyed the view. It sure wasn't like she would look beautiful or extraordinary. He enjoyed how she struggled, her hands softly holding him behind his ear so he stays still. He enjoyed how how she scrunched her nose whenever she left out something, her again lose tied bun. He was just staring at her.

"It's nearly done, then you can wash your face." She mumbled while still shaving.

"Wash it for me." He said, eyes not leaving her face.

"What?, No do it yourself." She said, still focused on what she was doing.

Suddenly he held her face from her cheeks, his thumbs grazing her cheeks, she was wide eyed and blushing.
"If you don't, I'll kiss you."

"What has gotten into him lately?", She thought.

"Uh, fine fine. I'll wash it. I'll wash." She says hurried. He still had that smug smile, letting go of her cheeks.

She was feeling weird, the jerky and monsterous guy was now smiling and giggling

She was feeling weird, the jerky and monsterous guy was now smiling and giggling. "Did he hit his head?" She thought.

She then washed the shaver and kept it beside the sink. Taking the cloth, washing it to be wet. She turned towards the smiling guy and carefully cleaned the cream off his face.

She washed the cloth again, rubbing it on his face lightly so that it doesn't burn later.

"DONE." She sighed tiredly.

He got up from the stool and checked his face out in the mirror.

While Jane just scoffed, and washed her hands. But when she turned she was trapped. Her back touching the counter, her front occupied by THE Jeon Jungkook.

He leaned it and Jane backed, "You did well" he whispered and let go.

She stayed their frozen, "What the frickity frack was he up to?!"

A/N :

This book has a lot of twist guys.

It can be anything out of the imaginary..
Because your author-nim is very twisted. I always mix every thing and sometimes it turns out spectacular sometimes really embarrassing.

Soooo....guess what.

Another Ship is coming,

The Jaekook couples are sailing slowly.

The another ship is.........

I'm not saying.

Haha, enjoy reading!!