CHAPTER : 66

Clement was restless, he couldn't imagine you being there with them, living with them, and breathing with them.

He couldn't. He knew that you were there with them. But he didn't want you to be there.

It just...It was dangerous. He knew that what a Mafia could or could not do.

After him snapping at his father, it was more of a trouble maker. He knew how far Samuel is going to go if he loses his mind set. Well heck, he didn't even give mercy to his bestfriend, what mercy would he show at his daughter who isn't even his daughter.

•×•

"We're going for another mission, so do you wanna come or stay home?" Jungkook asked Jane, who was choosing outfits for him.

"Wouldn't it be troublesome if me and koral come, I mean. You're going for a mission, not a picnic" she answered and he pursed his lips.

After a minute of silence, Jane spoke, "but be careful. I don't want you getting hurt."

With that, Jungkook's wide smile came back. Immediately laying on the bed, "then you're coming with us!" He said excitedly.

"Fine fine. Get up, wear this." She said and he happily took the clothes and started to undress himself. Jane dead panned and ran out of the room.

Leaving a giggly jungkook.

•×•

"Jinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" Jane yelled into Jin's room.

"Aish, stop shouting kid." He muttered

"You ready?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Just let me admire myself a little bit more. Who knows, I might get scraped or something."

Jane rolled her eyes and sat down alone in the living room.

Taehyung sneakily came in and hugged Jane from behind. Laying his chin on her head, "Taehyung, your chin is sharp." She said, whining.

"Stay still bish." He muttered, finding her really comfortable, and snuggling his face in her neck.

"Taehyung, did you make your move?" With that question, Taehyung sighed.

"She rejected me." He pouted and she rubbed his arm.

"Don't ya worry. She will not say yes that easily, you will have to earn her." She said, she felt really bad . She Couldn't force Koral to like Someone and she had already formed an interest in Namjoon, while Taehyung is oblivious of it.

They were talking in the same position when Koral walked in, and saw them.

She frowned, she couldn't understand why these two were always so touchy and cozy. And seeing them that way, her heart twinged in discomfort.

She walked towards them and spat his hands away from Jane, "Keep your hands to yourself boi." With that she dragged Jane away from him, he mocked her way of talking and walked back sassily while Jane tried hold back her laughter.

ו×

"Come on, don't be such a kid." Jimin whined, he had enough of the two girls bickering since they got into the van.

"WHAT?" They both yelled at the same time.

Jimin clutched his chest, "oh ma gad, if I stay with y'all for longer. I'm about to lose my shit all the way through."

"Make sure to not shit on me." Koral mocked, showing her tongue.

"Well, I was planning to, on your head." He rolled his eyes, flicked his hair sassily.

"Why are you all even doing missions if you are agents tho?" Koral asked, confused on why.

"We're doing under cover because, not many cops have the brain to catch these people. Even if they do, these criminals can easily run away with the help of their crews without the cops even knowing anything. So we decided, we can rob them in their own area and leave them jobless.
Plus, the drugs they are transporting are illegal, so we take it from them and hand it over to the agency." Namjoon explains, never did he thought that he would've have to explain this to them.

"You mean, you all have no connection with the cops nor the mafias." Jane said.

"Yup, the only people who do have connections with Mafia's are the Got7 group. They play it a little emo so that they can have access to their illegal works. While we, we don't have no connection with any body. We get to know when and how they are going to be exchanging them and we arrive there, rob them and done." Hoseok angelically explained with a hearty smile, just how innocently he says it, seems like robbing is a normal thing.

Jane nodded and scooted over to Hoseok and whispered, "so do you know how my father took the position?"

"You really wanna know?" He asked and she nodded, curiously wanting to know it.

"Be ready, I might curse him in between." He pursed his lips and she nodded. It's normal for her to hear her father being cursed, even the trainees cursed at him many times.

"He took over the position. By manipulating the audience, he only did work for a month and he was promoted to the high rank. And the most hard work was done by his brother, gonghyun. Who just innocently did what he was asked to, he was a toy in your father's hands. Through manipulating, he managed to fool the officers and easily sat down. Well to make it more worse, he gave an excuse saying that he wants to become an officer because in the memory of his best friend, jae in. And out of nowhere, he bought you in. Just after being given the position, it was announced to the media that he has a child and it is you. No one knew he had a wife.
The wife was never founded, and he excused saying his wife died while in the operating room. That shit of a person kept on giving excuses, and the foolish people kept believing the shit." Hoseok explained it with wide eyes and disgust.

Jane took seconds after second to take in the information.
"Then who is my mother?" She asked.

"I don't know about that. The two brothers are really mysterious. They both never revealed their wife's. Yeah Koral's mother had a funeral but yours didn't." He said.

"Ughhh, what kind of mess is this!!!" She groaned.

"I told you, wall further with us and you'll know it." Taehyung popped who was eavesdropping on their conversation.