CHAPTER : 24

Jane's p.o.v

I hated it.
I hated the fact that I was doing this.

Inching closer to his body, my dress which looked so innocent was being used as a way to seduce.

"Can I open your coat so that I could go more deeper?" I said, deliberately letting air breathe out from my lungs to hit his neck. My question was actually to clean but he thought something else.
So he smirked more.

"You Can go more deeper if you want." He said, slow and rough.

I smiled and smirked through it, while cleaning, I touched his nipples that were literally like boobs. His body was like a bodybuilder. Taking advantage of this, his arms snaked to my waist, he squeezed it. This time, I didn't like it. I didn't like the way he squeezed it. I didn't like the way he touched.
Facing to the other side, I closed my eyes tightly and breathe in a lump of air, hating Jungkook so much.

I took off his tux, snaking my own arm behind his back so that Jungkook can take whatever he wanted.

The man infront of me was actually sucking on my neck, both arms holding me in place. He tried to kiss me but I dodged it.

The tissue that was being used to clean his clothing was crushed on my hands, my knuckles turning white.

Getting irritated by the way I was dodging his kisses, he took a hold of my face. This man was really horny, it didn't take a lot to seduce this man.

"Sweety, stop dodging my kisses. Other wise you'll be getting a punishment." He whispered.

I wanted to cry on the spot and yell,
"I don't want to do this! I want to go back home. I want my bed and plushies!!" Like a child.

Playing cool, "I'm shy, I can't do this infront of everybody. I'm more of a goddess when nobody is around." I said, touching his disgusting lips.

He continued to smirk, "Then shall we go to a room?"

Without thinking anything, I nodded. Before he could do anything else, I quickly hugged him and glanced at Jungkook.

I looked at him, while Mr.Park said something, "Would you let me kiss you if we are in a room?"

I didn't want to say yes, no. I looked towards the man who let me do this, he finally found the box, which had black velvet exterior.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

I shut my eyes closed and then look back at Jungkook, he stared at me for a while but then the thing he did shocked me to death.

He walked away.

He just put the box in his pocket and walked away like nothing happened.
I saw how he smirked. I saw how devilish his eyes were.

I was again scared to death.

Do I really have to sleep with a man who is twice times older than me?

I wanted Taehyung or Namjoon or Hoseok or Yoongi or Jimin or Jin, anybody who can save me.
I wanted leave right away but Mr.Park only snuggled his face into my neck. Kissing it, sucking it.

I hated it.

I couldn't push him away because my feet gave up the second the betrayer Jungkook smirked and walked away.

I didn't realise that Mr.Park was pulling me into a room that I never knew existed.

"Mr.Park, I gotta go. Thank you for your company." I say and tried to run away.

But he didn't let me go, "Sweety, don't leave me here frustrated. I'm turned on."

Jackson. Where is Jackson?

"Mr.Park, please I have to go." I say and tried to free away.

He pulled me into his arms and started touching my body.

I was disgusted, I tried pushing him away only for him to get more harder.
I could feel his boner becoming more aroused with my body pressed against his.

"Sexy, don't move. You're only making it harder. I can make you feel great, why are you trying to run away after turning me on? Do you think you can try to seduce me and the leave me?" He said, now grabbing my breasts.

I wanted to cry just then, but I couldn't.
My tear glances were already dried up by the shock that I got.

Knowing nothing to do, screaming wasn't working Because the music was louder than before, no one could hear me.

I almost surrendered to this man to take my virginity away, when the Door crashed with a loud bang, seeing a figure walk in with Gun in his hands.

"Take your hands off that girl!"