CHAPTER : 73

The last court trial.

Jane was sitting on one of the benches, she was trying not to look at her father...er not her father.

She just looked neutral.

"I hereby announce that Im Sohyung will be sentenced to jail for the next 200 years." And the order was placed.

She smiled at last finally looking at him.

Samuel was caught off guard, he expected to be sentenced to death.

He looked at Jane, eye's in confusion.

And he swore, he saw her wink and mouthed some words, 'Thank you' before he was taken by cops to his assigned cell.

•×•

2 hours earlier~

Jane visited Samuel's cell. Personally.

"Am I your daughter?" She asked. There was no sadness nor anger in her eyes.

"No." He said a single word and that was enough to bring relief to her. She wouldn't surely like to know that She dated her own brother. But also not that happy because he isn't her father.

"What do you expect from today's trial?"she asked, sitting on the chair that she bought for herself.

"Sentenced to death, anything else?" He asked and smiled, even if he was in his 50's, he was still an attractive man. And that's why she was damn sure she was his child but turns out she's not his daughter. What a fate!

"Hm. Do you know my real parents?" She questioned, she came with an aim that today she will dig out every information that she needed.

"No. You were just an infant suddenly popping out of Gonghyun's arms." He laughed expecting her to laugh at his joke, but he awkwardly finished his laugh before coughing to ease the tension.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked after a series of questions asked by Jane.

She stood up, called for someone.
"Jungkook?" She softly called out.

He came out from the dark and looked at Samuel. In Jungkook's mind, he deserved death. But he knew it was of no use. Let him suffer in prison. Besides, he doesn't have a proper image of his parents, very vague memories remained.

Samuel was his favourite uncle.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry."

It was the first time Jane heard Him say an apology.

"Do you have their picture?" Jungkook asked, looking at him directly in the eye.

"Yes. It's in Jane's childhood album." He said making Jane frown, her childhood album?

"You've come for help at last."

•×•

On the day Samuel Robin's was imprisoned, Jane and Jungkook did the rest of the work.

Reducing Clements confinement to 4 months,and he agreed to it.

Clement also promised her that he will break all of his connections and restart a new life once he comes out, on one condition that is.

"You still gotta be friends with me."

The UK got their promotion, and their mission was finally done. All of the years them being behind the shadows, were finally showing colours.

They were now assigned as higher agents, and their identity was kept hidden.

No one saw any glimpse of the famous UK members in the court hall which the reporters eagerly wanted to see.

The biggest plot in the history was that the well known Mafian Group was actually Secret Agents?
What more tea did the reporters need? Ass photos. Kidding.

•×•

Jane and Jungkook finally got time for each other.

After days of working and cleaning the shit Samuel made, it was all finally done.

Jane just came out of shower and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed waiting for her.

She squinted her eyes in suspicion and slowly dragged her feet towards her closet. Only to find herself being grabbed by the waist and pulled into the bed.

"Running away from me? Nah not working." He said and slowly crawled on all fours towards Jane who was surprised to her wits, her towel loosely wrapped around her torso. Her back hit the bed frame and she smiled, "guess I won't be walking." And muttered.

As expected,

Eh what did you expect.

As expected, The scene of Jane and Jungkook got very much heated and they started making out.

Don't worry, her towel was still sticking to her stubbornly despite being loose.

"Jane! Ta-" Koral came opening the door and the two stopped on their tracks.

When Koral saw this happening, she awkwardly laughed, before completing what she wanted to say, her eyes scanning the two fully.

"Taehyung is disturbing by saying that we should go on a trip!" She shrugged in a very shocking way and Jane glared at Jungkook.

"Couldn't you at least lock the door?" She whispered to him before standing up from her bed.
And walking away with Koral to her room.

Jungkook felt annoyed of Koral, she was a cock blocker. And he doesn't like her. What could he do? She's going to become his sister in law.

Not even a second gone, Taehyung comes barging in and sees his dongsaeng grabbing a pillow and sitting awkwardly.

Taehyung had a Lenny face before cooeing Jungkook and slinged an arm around him.

"You should lock the door before doing sexy time you know." He advised, and patted his shoulder,looking damn serious when he was actually looking funny.

Jungkook scoffed, "it was your fault." He said.

Taehyung felt offended and held his palms on his chest, "well it's not my fault that someone didn't lock their door before doing the sexy time and the last thing the person walking in saw was your standing cock being teased by Jane." And scoffed.

He stood up and walked in a sassy way before muttering up words indicating that he truly felt offended.

Jungkook's jaw dropped, did Taehyung just imagine Him being teased by Jane on bed?

"Hyung!"