CHAPTER: 3

KORAL'S P.O.V

I told Jane's father and My father, they both were worried.

My father was a detective so he immediately broke in duty.

Where as Jane's father was not that much worried, I don't know what is wrong with sohyung uncle. He doesn't care about her daughter whether she is achieving a trophy or not. Whether she gets an award for anything. Nothing seems to worry him.

My father was really worried, I surely don't even know why.

I'm confused.

But I knew who is the main reason behind this, I was in the living room.

I turned on the TV only to see the girl.

"Daughter of the highest official Samuel Robins, Jane Robin's have been kidnapped last night on her own apartment by a group of killers. She just arrived from her cousins ceremony to home but unfortunately this tragic happened. Many people are assuming if this connects the recent catch of the criminal V"

The name Samuel Robins is just the name for the public, in actual it is
Im sohyung. Jane's name is Im Jaehee.

My name is not actually Koral, it's
Im Kyung-ah. My father's name is
Im gonghyun.

I smirk, "Girl, you just said that you don't wanna be in the news. Well look here, you're the talk of the town."

•×•

"Hyung this girl is squirming too much!" Jimin shouted.

"Well ofcourse she will, we just kidnapped her." Jin said.

"Geez, y'all are so talkative..."

They arrived at their house.

"Kook, what will you do with her now that she is here?" Namjoon asked his co-leader.

"Let's see..."

~•~

Jane's p.o.v

I only could see darkness, they literally just put me in a potato bag and with a blindfold. I couldn't scream because they even wrapped a scarf around my mouth.

"Hyung, let go!"

"No, what if she just kick me from in there?"

"No she will not, her legs and arms are tied!"

I heard whispers coming near and footsteps.

I felt presence near me, and soon my blindfold, ropes and etc were untied from me.

When they opened my blindfold, the light was practically screaming and burning my eyes.

Instinctively my arms flung to me face .

"Aish, you really dared to kidnap me huh!?"  I yelled at whoever was there.

"So?"

"So? Are you making fun of me?"

"So?"

"So it won't matter when I slap you across your face, will it?" I said, smirking.

"I dare you, first of all take your arms off. You would not get a chance to see my handsome face if you don't."