CHAPTER: 10

Jane's p.o.v

I didn't understand why Jimin quickly covered his face when he knew someone was going to come.

"Jimin, why are you covering?"I asked curious, these boys were really mysterious.

"Ya know, I'm the ace. No one except the boys and you  know about me or my face", he winks at me.

I nod, I didn't care what jungkook was doing at all. I didn't even glance up at him.
As if I wanted to.

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to be harsh", Jimin apologized, before I could answer he already tugged me up harshly and dragged me out.

We were standing in an empty lawn, with walls rusty and dirty. We saw figures coming from the shadows. One was a somewhat of a female body.

And I knew who she was, "Koral..." I breathe out.

"You know her?" Jungkook asked me, glancing at the dark figures coming our way.

"She is my cousin" I answer, he nods.

But my eyes caught something, Everybody was wearing guns.

Jungkook had his gun behind his back, tugged near his belt neatly.

I glanced down at Jimin, He too had a gun.

I look straight, Koral basically had a gun on the guy's head.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi were carefree with their guns hanging in their hands.

The guy who koral is holding is ,I think it's taehyung. Yup it is.

When they arrived near us, enough.

The boys came and stood by our side.

"You know my condition very well, I want Jane. You take V", Koral says.

She basically did the stupidest thing to ever do this on her own. She could've hired many men's with her.

"What if I don't give Jane?" Jungkook placed.

"You better watch out for V's life." She threatened.

"Koral,", I call. "You're doing the stupidest thing. Even if you don't give him back. He can set free easily. You're idiot enough that you didn't notice that his handcuffs are not even locked!" I shout.

"What? But I-" she couldn't reply because it was already too late. Taehyung turned the table upside down. Now koral was in his trap.

He threw the gun towards Yoongi, and he catched it effortlessly.

"Now who was gonna let me do it?" Taehyung asked Koral, holding her arms in place.
She tried to move away but her skinny arms wasn't helping against a well built Body.

She groaned and tried to kick him but he already knew it and tangled her legs too.

I tried to run to her but Jimin wasn't letting me go.

"Koral! You shouldn't have done this. What will happen to you if your father or the generals know that you lost both him and me? You'll be in trouble. There's no way these boys are freeing me soon, save your life and run away!" I shout at her.

"No! I took all the risk just so I could get you and you're being someone heroic?" She snapped.

"Damn you're so stubborn. What about your dream to have a high paid job, have a family with children's. Chose your mister right, walking down the aisle while your father says the last words to you as he gives your hands to your future husband! " I put up this, I knew she gets soft whenever this topic comes on.

"What? You girls are weird!" Yoongi snorted.

"Just shut up!" Both me and koral shouted as he stared at both of us wide eyed.

"Jane I'm not sure if you'll die in their hands or mine. You know too well that I get soft on this topic !" She yells, trying to free from his grasp.

The others were trying not to laugh, I had to do something. If she doesn't let go of it, she might get killed. I don't trust these boys.

Plus, taehyung was basically pinning her down to the ground.

How can she be stupid to face 7 grown men against her?

I again took advantage of her weakness and yelled, "Koral! Do you remember Arthur? You wanted to name your baby boy Arthur! Think about it, how happy would you be if you could hold a baby in your arms!"

She soften a bit, she stopped squirming around and just gazed at the floor.

Damn she is too soft now, Taehyung slowly released her and ran towards us. He too had masks on.

The boys all took the advantage and ran inside the Van, only Me , Jimin and Jungkook were still out.

I couldn't leave Koral there being soft on those things. She really had a major weakness on babies.

She goes into dreamland whenever I mention it. Whatever the situation is, she becomes like gentle lady once she hears babies.

I tried to go to her ," Come on!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the Van.

Letting Jimin rush in and closing the Van door shut.

I still looked at Koral, she was still on the ground. She is going to get a heavy blow once they know she lost the criminal.

My hands were still in an embrace, I looked down at my hands and it was clasped in Jungkook's hands. He was sitting by my side

"Uhh, jungkook you can let go now" I say, when I saw Hoseok pulling out the blind fold.

He looked at me and then at the clasped hands. He quickly let go and cleared his throat.

"Kook, I'm back!" Taehyung yelled and hugged The cold hearted Jungkook tightly.

"Welcome back Hyung", even he replied enthusiastically.

I was again blind folded.

But I was sleepy again, I wanted to sleep.

The night was a nightmare for me ,two days in row .

My eyes felt droopy and before I could , my head dropped on someone's shoulder.

I slept.