CHAPTER :14

Author's p.o.v

Once she started, she didn't stop. She ran from here to there, searching to the layers of shelves of books.

Jungkook got even more curious at the way of Jane trying to find books.

JANE'S P.O.V

I was trying to find book that included all of the things he said, ofcourse there had to be a book in this big damn library room.

I got some books that may catch his attention, I took half an hour to find these books.

Taking all the books, and slamming it on to his desk.

"I've got some books that may be to your taste." I said, swiping off my sweat with my sleeves.

"Hm", He hums.

"First, The Bone Criers Moon. It consist of Magic , Spells, adventure, revenge and Love." I explained for the first book that I caught.

I continue, " Second, it's a Chinese book. I don't know how all of them are translated into Korean. It's called 'Honey Stewed Squid.' I heard from Taehyung that you also liked Playing games so this book maybe good for you. It consist of CTF playing, love, family, age gap and....yeah that's it".

I add , "Third,  The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. It's a mere love story. A very good one."

"Fourth, The Kingdom Of Wei Wei's Smile. It's another Chinese story that has been translated into Korean. It's story consisting of Role Playing Games, called Jianghu Dreams. It's a story of A girl called Bei Wei Wei and a boy called Xiao Nai. Their usernames in the game is Lu Wei Wei Wei, and the boy's is Xiao Nai he. Read all of it, they're the best that I've read."

I finish with my books and he takes "Wei Wei's Smile" ,the last and favorite book of mine.

"I'll read this first." He said, opening to read the book.

I was offended, "Not even a thank you?"

No reply, feeling all down and angered. "I shall leave if you have nothing you want to say"

I started to exit the room, head hanging low. I don't know why but I felt disappointed that he didn't stop me.

I walk out of the room when I saw Taehyung standing there.

"What did he do this time?" He asked, walking along with me.

I felt heart break, I didn't say anything but hang my head low, visible pout.

"Ayyy, aigoo. Come on, tell me." He whined stopping me from moving.

I look up at Taehyung and my eyes were teary. I don't know but I felt bad that even after such hardwork he didn't even say thank you.

"What did he say?" He says,

Instead of replying, I fell to my knees and started crying like a kid. I will surely feel embarrassed later but now I guess.

"He didn't say anything that's the problem! He asked me.....me to give him book recommendation and I did but he said 'boring', 'nah' 'not this', and then he descr.. described what he needed and I took half an hour to search for the books. I atleast gave him 4 books, he took my favourite one called 'Wei Wei's Smile'. He..H- he didn't even say thank you or good job to me!" ,I cried.

He instantly hugs me, "It's okay, he is just like that. No need to feel down." Rubbing my back, I cried more because the embarrassment  started to kick in.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I waited for her to walk out of the room, I don't know how to say thank you to any body except my hyungs.

My whole world was only me ,my hyungs and this house.
It was always hard for me to make space for other people.

I had never ever said thank you to any body.

Then who is she that I have to say thank you to. She is just a mere girl.

I didn't realise that she could have been hurt until I heard cries,

It was Jane's voice, she was crying?

I quickly run out of the library and stop when I saw another figure.

It was Taehyung Hyung.

He was hugging her, she was crying, he was soothing her and she was explaining.

I don't know why but my heart pained.

Did I hurt her this bad? Did a 'Thank You' mean that much to her?

It hurt me more when I heard her say,

"I hate him! I hate him alot!!"