CHAPTER : 71

"We haven't found Koral anywhere hyung." Namjoon muttered into the walkie talkie.

Before hearing a loud voice outside the mansion.

"So, how was my mansion? Lost?" Samuel laughed into the mic.

Inside the mansion, all the boys stiffed, they knew that Samuel knew about them coming but trapping them here, Namjoon's gut feelings were coming true.

Jimin immediately informed the boys and unlocked the front door of the mansion, he then went back to the way he came in, he slid down the ropes.

But when he did, he saw three guards waiting for him to come down. He took out his hidden dagger, and he immediately sliced them when he was down enough to touch them.

He quickly killed the other two and ran towards the free area but the guards immediately outnumbered him.

But from afar, a gun shot killed one of the guards. He looked backwards, seeing Hoseok standing with his rifle and smirking, "Thanks hyung!" Jimin shouted. In a welcome way, Hoseok shot all of them.

Samuel might have a brain to lay out plans but his guards are idiots.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi also followed the same way along while Jin, Jungkook and Jane decided to face them from the front door, keeping them selves as bait.

"Jane,my dear. You know the consequences of going against your father?" Samuel spoke with his old ass mic he always uses, I don't know what type of obsession does he have with loud noises.

They didn't say anything since even if she says anything, she won't be heard, her voice is to small for his loud ass mic.

"Surrender yourself that's all." He sighed on to the mic.

Just because Samuel was doing all this doesn't mean he didn't feel bad for Jungkook. Losing his parents at a young age, had a huge impact on his life. And right after, his adopted parents died due to sickness.

And Jane, he really liked Jane. Being his favourite one, he always wanted to do what she wanted but following his gut feeling, it all came down resulting this way.

So he wanted to keep Jane close to him through letting her marry his legitimate son. But that piece of shit decided to cheat on her when he knew they were step siblings.

But he knew, maybe this time, he won't win this war. But he didn't want to give up either, try hard till the end.

•¶•

Clement was in charge of handling Koral, after she woke up, he told her, his plan and decided to join hands until the end of this war.

"Hey bro, long time we held guns!" Lisa suddenly poked her head into the van, she looked badass.

"Oh girll finally, can you go and save those Ducks there?" Clement said, hugging her sister sideways.

"Hm that boy? Nah..he called me a bitch." She said, pouting and spinning the gun in her finger.
"But he has a fine ass, ooh specially the short one, don't worry eh, I'll save them." As she went while strutting her heels.

"Is she the same twin sister of yours I knew?" Koral gasped, mouth wide opened at the sudden entrance of her. And she realised, she can go bisexual for her. No wonder Lisa caught Jane's eyes first.

Jane is bisexual.

"Now I know C, why Jane fell for Lisa first." Koral grinned, nudging Clement.

He groaned and covered his face, "oh god, don't remind me of that!"

"So you still like her????" She asked curiously. "But nah, you won't. You cheated on her."

"I didn't cheat on her. We both are siblings."

"Step siblings. And I heard you're supposed to marry her?" She asked.

"Yeah but not anymore. She already has Someone dear."

¶∆¶

The trio just decided to walk in front, not fearing Samuel. It was about time his old ass was exposed.

The case that closed years ago, will have to be opened this time, with justice laid in it.

Jane didn't have the face to talk to him, she only could sigh, his virtues were falling back onto him. Samuel taught her to always stay with the truth. And the truth was him murdering the innocent, and that is a crime, so better follow your father's virtues.

Not until, Jane's uncle was bought handcuffed and thrown to the ground.

"Brother, I'm going to lose eh?" Samuel laughed, hiding his scared mask.

"You're still going to lose." His brother muttered, he was tired, he was starved for 48 hours, beaten to almost fainting.

Samuel hit his head with a gun, Jane held herself, she decided not to act in a hurry.
Gasping and shit, she wasn't going to react the lame shit.

As smart Samuel thought he was, he was dumb as fuck.

"Father, admit failing will ya?" Jane boredly said, she could see his guards trembling in fear due to the glares given by Jin and Jungkook.

"I taught you myself, we don't admit losing." Her father spoke, finally putting down the speaker.

Imagine you standing proudly, and sighing as if your opponent is dumb as fuck but in reality, you are the one trapped because your guards are being held with guns to their heads.

"Ehe, father I'm sorry I betrayed you." A voice behind said, Causing Samuel to frown and turn back.

It was the time he realised, he fucked up.

Not every mafia and Cop war, ends up being bloody, some might end up being funny. That's what happened to Samuel right there.