CHAPTER : 21

Jane's p.o.v

The morning was surprisingly good, the fact that the night incident was eating my head and making my tummies free butterflies was next level.

I couldn't understand my brain and heart.

I would say I'm confused. Confused was a very small word for what I was feeling.

My tummies freeing butterflies, my brain a mess, my heart pumping, my legs feeling wobbly, my arms frail.

Once my heart loses control, my body collapses.

And I was struck.

Shaking my head, I get up and walk out of my room.

Meeting Taehyung standing there with the sweetest smile, "Good Morning girl!"

"Good morning," my voice was groggy.

"What did Jungkook do last night?" He asked, eyebrows wiggling.

"Feed me food." I plainly say.

His eyes widen ,"what!?"

"Yeah, he told me to shut up and fed me. And asked me questions suddenly." I say, walking like a turtle.

"He never fed me! But he fed you!! That's very unfair. Me and Jimin asked so many times but he didn't saying we are older than him!!" Taehyung kept on rambling , going to the opposite direction to find Jungkook I guess.

I like a turtle I am, I walk slowly taking my time, Meeting Yoongi on the way, he was also walking like me.

We slowly walk together towards the kitchen, "Good Morning ." I say.

"Good Freaking Morning." He replied, voice groggy like me.

We  didn't talk much since we both didn't want to talk, we were sleepy.

Grabbing a bottle of water and chugging down a lump, leaning against the counter.

I saw yoongi taking the beer, I scrunch up my nose,"Really? In the morning you're going to drink beer?"

"Live life to your fullest, fuck the rules. In fact, there's no rule saying we can't drink beer in the morning." He said in a duh voice, while I  shake my head.

~•~

"Where are we going?" I asked, because everybody was talking about some kind of ball.

"Ball!" Taehyung cheered.

" It's the birthday of Jackson Wang, he is our friend. He booked a hall for his birthday and decorated for a ball." Hoseok explains, smiling understandingly.

"Is he also a Mafia Leader?" I ask, making a weirded face.

"He is a Mafia but not the leader, their leader is JB" Jungkook replies.

"Jb as in Justin Bieber?" I continued on asking my questions.

"JB as in Jaebum. You don't know him." Jungkook silently deadpanned at my question, replying while shaking his head.

"Tsk." I say and walk my way towards Taehyung who is admiring his black suit.

"Taehyung is this one yours?" I ask. He nods hastily, smiling.

"Do I have to come or something?" I ask, glancing from my shoulders to the boys.

"You're the main one." Namjoon sighs.

"What?"

•√•

(Still Jane's p.o.v)

"Okay.....Jane are you ready!?" I heard a yell from the other side.