CHAPTER: 7

KORAL'S p.o.v

"So mister V, you are not getting free until I get my sister back, understand?" I smirked,

I had taken a lot of risk, if the government or the head of the prison knows that I lost this criminal.

First Risk : He is a criminal and he is more talented to turn the table at any time.

Second Risk : He has double muscles more than I have and can just pin top me.

Third Risk : His gang is coming tomorrow , might have Plan B's, they are 6 grown seven asses, plus this Giant here. Seven grown Men VS A single lady that is me.

Fourth Risk : If I lose him, I'm more likely to never ever be recruited even as an assistant of cops.

Fifth Risk : There's 99% risk that I'm likely to lose Both V and Jane.

This work is more harder than I thought. Anyways, I'll still pull it off.

"As if you will ever get back Your so called Jane, She was and will be kept in Jk's hands. Trust me, she is more safer in there more than living in her father's roof",He replied.

He was ordered to wear mask and Caps for sure so no one can see his face, even I was not allowed to see his face. Seriously what is with his face? Does he have a scar or anything? Must be.

But I was confused, what does he mean by not safe in her father's roof.

Pfft, he is blabbering- "I'm not blabbering, soon the truth will be revealed don't worry" he cuts my mind.

Does he read minds now?

"Whatever, I'm going now. Tomorrow I'll make sure I'll catch all of your mates. "

ו×

Jane's p.o.v

"Where are you taking me?" I was terrified, because be had that dark look on his face.

I want Jin to just cross our way, he was the only one who didn't scare while these people did. He will surely try to scold Jungkook for this.

Jungkook's grip on my wrist only tightened whenever I add a question.

"Ouch!!; My wrist hurts!" Another tight grip. Aish.

He stayed silent with his dark look ,we suddenly stopped in front of a door. I don't know why but this door was creeping me out, odor could be smelt from here. Like dried blood.

The opened the door and threw me in. It was dark and the strong smell entered my nostrils, I was nearly to vomiting.

"Yah! Jungkook what is this place!?" I yelled, the light flickered on.

I was thrown to the ground, I didn't look anywhere but at the mans face in front of me.

He smirked, "young lady, you sure do not think of us as mafias do you? Don't worry, this room will make your nightmares come true".

He slammed close the door, I ran towards the door and banged but it was of no Vail.

"Yah! Jungkook or jimin!? Yoongi!? Open this door!!!" I shouted ,no response.

"Young lady, your shouts can't be heard at all. The room your in, it's sound proof." Jungkook replied.

I looked around room and to my horror it was indeed a nightmare.

The room was wall was covered In Red which was supposed to be white.

There were splashes of red, I looked up to the ceiling. Blood every where.

I looked down, there were black bags, dried blood pool, boxes, and knife accessories on the table.

I was terrified, the smell was only increasing. My breathing wasn't going equal at all, I was breathing hard. I was not very good with blood at all. A little blood can be fine but this room was a bank of blood. Lake of blood. Ocean of blood.

I put a hand on my chest, sliding down the door. I sat on the ground again. I was regretting to ever try to sneak out of this mess.

I only worsened the situation.

Yelling and shouting wasn't any help because he clearly told that it's soundproof. And it has to be, they kill people here.

I put my hand down and I touched something hard and or an object.

I looked at it and I shouted...

It was an arm of a man, I could clearly tell it. It had hair. No no, it had massive amount of hair. Blood was visible. It wasn't so long for it to decay , it was done not so long ago.

"Jungkook, please let me go. I'll not try to run. Heck it isn't even my option anymore." I said, merely a whisper.

My breathing quickened, I didn't have any air to breathe. The smell was suffocating me.

I was crying soundlessly.

~•~

I tried to stay strong, it wasn't enough.

I tried to cry more but it wasn't flowing.

I tried to call but I had no air to.

The door suddenly opened, I looked towards the person to enter the room and call me.

The light was more paining.

"Jane are you okay?" It was the voice of Hoseok.

I stood up and walked like nothing happened. I smiled Sarcastically.

"I'm fine, it's nothing. I just spent a whole night in a room where you kill people. It was only blood. It didn't do anything, just screams of those people and my own scream was heard, that's all." I said, no energy in my voice.

He walked me out of the room, I had to go take a shower.

"You shouldn't have tried to run away." Hoseok said. Isn't it obvious I wanna go home?

He sat me down on the sofa, where everybody was sitting. Staring at me, the man who locked me up was sitting there emotionlessly.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have tried to go to my own home. Right? I'm another bait that you could take life of anytime. Well this is what I get for being an officer's daughter." I laughed.

"It wasn't your fault" I looked to wards the owner being Namjoon.

"Does it matter? The proof is me, I'm here for your evidence. Let me go shower, so you can torture me more after I get freshed," I stood up to go to my room.

My head was spinning from last night.

Every step that I took made my head feel light headed.

"Hyung isn't she talking weird?"

"Shh stop talking"

They were whispering to each other, I had no clue on whatsoever.

The steps, before I could take a step I lost consciousness.