CHAPTER : 13

Author's p.o.v

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" Jungkook asked, looking offended.

She turns smiling sheepishly along with Taehyung, "no, of course not! You're the most dangerous Mafia Leader of the team called 'The UK', as to live a long life I dare not name you as an idiot."

"Yes jungkookie, spare me." Taehyung pleaded. But instead Taehyung ditched Jane and ran away.

"You!" She glared at the way where he vanished, she again turns his way smiling all to sheepishly.

"Come with me." He said ,no sign of emotion laced in his voice.

He started to walk different way, Jane trolling behind him feeling nervous.

"I swear I didn't mean to offend, besides it's only a little bit of sweet candy on your jacket. That's all." She says, hands folded at the back, walking like kid.

"Do you think of me as an idiot?" He asked the same question, this time a bit of mocking laced in his voice.

"Of course I do!" She thought,

If she said something honest this boy will not leave her soon, so she tried to lie.

She raised three of her fingers in a line, "I swear that I'd never think of you as an idiot!"

Glancing at her awkwardly, he clears his throat.

They were infront of a door , again an unknown door.

"Where did this door come from?" She asked confused. This door never existed in the first place.

"Come in." He opened the door and walked in.

Following the same steps, she entered the room.

"What did you need me for?" She asked, not noticing all the books lined on the shelves.

"I want you to recommend me a book." He said.

"What?" She looked dumbfounded, as if asked a dumb question.

"I don't repeat what I said." He simply sat down on his arm chair.

"Am I dreaming?" She asked ,pinching herself. Feeling the pain, she blinked.

"Stop it and recommend me a book. You can get it from the shelves." He hinted.

She looked around the room, the walls were full of books with shelves.

There was even a small stair to climb and get it.

Getting used to the awkwardness, she nodded. First of all she laughed small.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed in a cure way. His curls giving a boyfriend look on him.

"It's just that I never thought you'd be reading books, in fact all of you except Namjoon", she stated smiling and flipping through one of the books she caught.

"Why is all about Namjoon Hyung, sometimes you ask for him, play with Taehyung hyung. You talk nicely to Jin hyung, and others" He spoke,

Ignoring his questions, She asked, "What genre do you want?"

"Forget about Genre, just give a book that is good." Turning his back, he speaks.

She scoff, "Fine. Why didn't you ask Namjoon for it?" She said.

"Again about him, I said right. He is busy and I don't want to disturb him."

"As if I wasn't, " she muttered.

After 3 mins she found a book she is fond of , "Do you wanna Read The Alchemist?" She asked, hopeful that he will say yes.

"Boring." He stated simply

She found another book, "One hundred years of solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez?"

"What does that include?" He asked, enchanted by its long name.

"It includes Magical Realism, Fantasy, family fiction..." She was cut short by the arrogant man.

"Nah." He said, getting tired Jane spat, "Jungkook ,it's hard to find the perfect book in this what is this called,...a library,okay?"

"Try or die." He threatened, while she ignored and tried to find books.

"The mocking bird?" She asked again, he just waved his hands saying that he doesn't like it.

After several recommendation of books, she lost patience. "Mr.Jeon! If you wanted to be so picky! Why don't you pick yourself!"

"Because I don't want to." He said, not taking any words she said.

"Then atleast give me a specific summary on what type of book do you want?" She asked.

"You should've asked earlier, I want a book that specializes on Feelings, Losing someone, Family." He sighs.

Hearing what type of book he wants, Jane softens her gaze. "And?"

"And......, Somewhat type of where a different world was born like Magic, Spells, adventures too." He sighed again as if knowing that,that type of book does not exist.

She seemed to be in thoughts but he broke it, "Can you find it?"

She thought, "Let me try."