CHAPTER : 19

Author's p.o.v

Night time, and everybody was still energized.

Jimin said Jane to cook since he won the bet but she didn't know how to cook so she asked Jin to help her.

They were all gathered in the dining table, every one excited about what food was cooked.

Jin went out for bringing the vegetables from the van when Jungkook entered the kitchen finding Jane putting water bottles in the fridge.

"Ahem, can you give me one water bottle?" Jungkook asked.

But she ignored, she didn't want to talk to him now.

But when she was going to close it, a hand grabbed her wrist tightly making her wince at the pain,
"Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked with his angered face, jaw clenching.

"I can ignore who I want." She says, staring directly into his eyes.
Realising why he did that ,she teases,"why? Wanted my attention?"

"No." He released her and walked out.

In reality, jungkook did want her attention. Since that day, She has been ignoring him. No goodmornings, no goodnight, No questions. It started to irritate him that he isn't getting attention. When at first, he thought her presence was very annoying but as it went by, he got used to it. Her presence wasn't annoying to him anymore.

~•~

Soon, Jane and Jin came out of the kitchen holding bowls or rice and others.

"Guys, I hope you don't puke because it's my first time cooking some delicacies." Jane says, smiling and nervous.

"Yeah, she nearly burnt my frying pan" Jin laughs, making others laugh too except the poker faced Jungkook.

Jane started to pour soup in the bowls happily when Jungkook spoke up,
"She is a bitch, who only cares about her nails, shoes and make ups. Bet her mother got fed up of her and didn't want to teach her."

Which caused Taehyung to choke on his drinking chicken soup.
Jane's jaw clenched, she slammed the soup spoon to the table hard.
"I lost appetite." With that she walks away from the group of boys to her room.

"What the hell did you say this time?" Hoseok asked, looking the way to Jungkook.
While he was also in a confused state at why would she act like that.

Then they all looked towards Taehyung who was still coughing, "I don't know anything, I dont know anything!" He shakes his head.

"Tell us hyung" jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Ughhh fine" Taehyung groans.

They all looked curiously at him as he starts explaining. "Jane and Koral are the two sisters who were raised without any women around. No babysitter nor a mother. Since they were young, they were raised by their father's. They didn't know how to act like girls, they didn't know how to cook since no one is there to teach them. It was difficult for them when it came to their girly things, you know like their time of the month. They were allowed to go to school after being home schooled until they were 14 years old." He finishes, again drinking his soup to bring back his sense of taste.

"Jungkook you did the biggest mistake ever right now." Jin rubs his temples. While others sigh in disappointment of their youngest.

"It's okay, I'll bring food in her room to eat. No worries." Taehyung says,to ease the tensed moment when Jungkook doesn't seem to talk anymore.

"I'll do that." Jungkook spoke up in surprise to his hyung's.

×∆×

Jane's p.o.v

I sat in my room, facing a sealed window. I had changed my room since there were many rooms with windows while previous my one didn't.

The curtains were open, the window was sealed. Not a single air passing in, only the air conditioner making the sad room cold.

I chose this room because the moonlight directly shines in to the dark room.

I hugged my knees close to my chest, sighing a lot of times. This is the case that happens every time with me.

I don't have a mother, both of us don't have a mother. Until we were 14 years old, we were kept immune from females. Is that my fault?

I didn't have a mother who could teach me all the things a girl could do.

Another Sigh.

It was the 15th time I sighed in the 30 minutes that passed.

A knock on the door broke my trance, I didn't reply.

The door clicked open, shit, I thought I locked it. Oh yeah, namjoon the broke the lock again.

Thinking it was Taehyung, I said whispering, "Taehyung, I don't want to eat food right now. You can go." My whisper was like a normal talk since the room was empty and silent.

My nose was still working and I could smell my own food coming near.

"Why do you always think it's taehyung or the other?"

That voice, seeming way too familiar. I stiffened.

Knowing that I won't reply he continues, "I'll feed you."

My eyes went wide in the dim room,
My head shot up which was burried between my knees and chest.

"Wh- what no need." I say, shuttering on my own words.

"Just shut up and I'll feed you" he says