CHAPTER : 47

JANE'S P.O.V

I safely ran away, people.

But I thought, I'd be automatically reaching to my house that happens in movies but I had to walk to my house, 20 miles people 20 miles.

Sigh, this isn't movies Jane. This is real life.

I even had to run Because that alley dog just couldn't take my beauty and chased me all the way.

Finally reaching my own apartment, I knock on it 5 times.

And then ring the door bell, hehe I forgot there was even a doorbell.

The door opened with a messy looking Koral, she is in her pajamas, her hair is like a nest and she has a big bag of chips. Geez, she is still safe and fine. I atleast expected her to be bald.

When she finds me standing in the door way while panting heavy breaths, she does what normal people do. Widening eyes. Her bag of chips falls down from her grasp and she runs to hug me.

"You idiot!" She yells while killing me.

"K-koral, let's go inside first."

•×•

1 hour later, I told everything to Koral.
From the first day to the end and how I end up falling in love. With a mafia.
Honestly, jungkook being a mafia isn't a big deal for me. He is who he is. I fell in love with him not for whom he is.

"So you want to tell is, that we need to move to our secret base?" She asked and I nodded quickly.

"Yes, and we need to hurry. Their mission is going to end ,well nearly now and we need to pack our bags and Every thing we need ,we need well WE NEED TO HURRY!" I shout when I saw her still trying to adjust with the information.

"Okay okay...jeez." she sighed and started to pack her own things.

"Oh yeah I forgot, after we safely reach our base. Tell me all the details how you're still doing fine without having an execution." I say and she nods, with a blank face.

Well we still joke about all this.

•∆•

When we arrived at our secret place, we laid down on the bed with a big sigh.

"I'm ready. Tell all the details." I say and she groans.

We both sat up straight, and looked at each other before pursing our lips so we don't laugh.

"It has been a whole rollercoaster. After that night, where you successfully made me look like a miscarriaged woman and let me tell you. Next time you do, don't do it. Because it's an insult." She says and i nod.

"I thought this was my last row, this is the last night I'm going to live. The sirens blowed up just right after you all flew away. Surprisingly, later that night I didn't get any punishment but 6 months suspension. My father was highly disappointed and your father was as always the stone cold. But bro, I've seen Your Ex, Clement visit your father  once." She says, and my eyebrows crash. He met with my father behind my back. Oh wait, he did say my father was planning on killing the U.K.

"He was the reason why I ran away. He told me in one of the parties we attended, that my father was planning on killing the boys if I am not home back safely. We should not inform any one that I'm home yet. Not now." I tell, honestly running away wasn't a good idea.

"Wait what? They are mafias jane. And they took you to parties and stuff while I'm here rotting for you to come back like you always do. You fell in love with a mafia, and you don't even know if he loves you back!" She yells and I cover my ears.

"Geez, stop with the yelling. I'm here safely. And I don't need to know if he loves me back or not because he does loves me. He and I confessed, idiot." I say and she is frozen with big eyeballs.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" She moans,
"What the heck is wrong with you? You love a mafia, the mafia loves you. This isn't some kind of movie shit, Jane. He may be playin with you. This isn't the kind of movie where mafia and a normal person has ever stayed happily ever after. If you think a movie can be real that get this straight in your head. Mafia and a normal girl has never stayed happily ever after."

"Koral...Stop."  even if she was yelling at me, I could still see the small mischief smile lingering on her lips. Seesh, girl. "koral, I don't care if we don't have a good ending. Just because we are from different worlds doesn't mean I can't love him. I loved him for him, not because of who he is. I don't care if he can kill me any time, leave me anytime, or scar me anytime. But I will never deny the fact that I'm helplessly in love with him. Even if it takes the risk of my life, I'll still be shouting I love you to him."

She stares at me mouth hung open,
"Okay I don't understand shit about love anymore. I've had a miserable love life, and I don't mean to understand it ever. I'm just trying to say that you are taking a big risk here, if you plan on going back to him and run away from here, it's going to be a long ride.  Even if you don't care about your life on stake, I do. I do care because I'm your cousin and a best friend."

Aw, damn. "Okay, I understand. And I don't plan on going back to him. He has to be safe. And please stop with the emotional thing, it's really cringing when you are the one who says it." I cringe.

"What the fuck? I'm here trying to...girl I ain't...I don't even know what to say...geez. uh uh. Anyways, I still don't trust your jk guy. If I get any chance to meet him that will be a gun on his forehead." She tells me before wrapping herself up to blankets.

I can't sleep, not because I'm far away fr him but because this base is scary to me. Seriously, our fathers ordered a tree house for secret base? They don't even know there can be snakes? Sigh, I don't wanna understand shit too.