CHAPTER: 53

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The next morning, Jane found herself wrapped up in Jungkook's arms.

She thought she was the only one awake, but she turned towards him to find him staring right back at her.

She blushed and nuzzled deep into his chest, "why are you staring at me?"

"Just thinking...if or how would our life be if I didn't kidnap you."

She smiled, "Then I'd find you in a dark alley shooting someone, it will be like the ones in the stories where the girl is terrified of the boy and then the boy would take her in his grasp. Some how it will be kidnap again."

He chuckled, he was mesmerized of the girl in front of him, he still remembers the day when he clearly hated her to his wits. Every single thing he did to drag her down didn't work cause she always came back stronger. He surely hadn't seen anyone like her, sometimes for them, it felt like a Love story written in movies or dramas. 

"Jungkook, are you ready to tell me?" She suddenly asked, he gulped and closed his eyes. His hold on her waist tightening every second, he held her close to him.

"I don't want to but I have to." He answered.

"It's okay if you're not ready. Take your time."

JANE'S P.O.V

After telling him, I tried to stand up but my lower region didn't allow me to. My legs were sore from last night.

"Jane, what's wrong?"

"Uh, jungkook. My legs hurt." I speak out and he just smirks.

"Last night was rough huh?" He smiled to himself, "goddamn Jungkook stop teasing, it hurts. I can't walk."

"Okay, but you don't have to walk tho. Just cuddle with me on this bed all day." He offered.

"Jungkook, shut up. Koral has just arrived, she might be freaked out when she sees others walking around half naked in the morning." I say, "and one of them is her crush." The last line I muttered and he unfortunately heard it.

"Who is her crush?" He asked.

"Namjoon."

He burst into laughter, "so she too fell in daze at Namjoon Hyung."

"What?"

"When I first met Namjoon Hyung, I was really a fanboy of him."

I giggle, "fanboy, you liked Namjoon."

He nodded, "let me help you to the bathroom." He stepped out of the bed and scooped me up bridal style.

I squeal and lay my cheeks on his shoulder, "let's go!"

•×•

"Koral, stop pacing around my head hurts."

"Shut up okay? First, I'm bought here just because of you. Second, you left me in this room alone to drown in my thoughts. Third, I heard you have sex."

My eyes widened, "whaaaat?"

"YES, you two were so loud. Even from 2 doors away. I could hear it. Bet the other's also heard it." She complaint.

They heard? Oh my gosh. Mama cita save me.

I blushed hard at it, what would the others think now? Aish, Jimin and Taehyung are gonna tease me.

"Okay okay stop. Let's stop talking about my intimate things." I warn and her face forms a wicked grin.

"So, what was it like? I'm sure it wasn't soft or gentle, the way you were shouting and moaning, goddamn must have been better than Clement ever did to that slut." She teased and I went blushing all over again.

"Tsk, don't compare Jungkook to that bastard. Jungkook is wayyyy better than him. And yeah, it was rough and hard. Very pleasurable, my legs were sore this morning." I plop my chin on my palms and look towards her red face. She didn't expect me to give in, did she?

"Geez, you've never changed."

"Oh come on, you started it first perv.
Anyways, help me walk. My legs are wobbly." I sigh and she frowns.

"Then how did you walk from his room to mine?"

"He helped me! Okay? Then when I entered your room, my legs felt wobble again." I defend.

"Sheesh, even if it is your problem, I'm suffering."

"And yeah get ready. Massage your eyes, we are going to see something very dangerous."