CHAPTER: 43

"Jungkook do you trust me?"

ו×

"Can you describe more on what condition I should trust you?"

"Like, when you hear people say that I am a traitor or something. Or that I..I"
She trailed.

"You asked me to trust you, not people." He said,

She felt her heart flutter at that, plus guilty feeling.
"Jungkook, do you know what this necklace means?" She asked, twirling her fingers around the necklace.

"Enlighten me." He whispers.

"No matter how far, or how distant. If your significant other left this for you, means she will always remember and cherish you in her heart." She says. It was a small heart shaped necklace, her uncle said that it was the remaining of her mother's. It pained that this information wasn't given by her father but her uncle.

"Hm, lovely. Must be from someone important?"

"Uncle said that it was the remaining of my mother."

He pecked her lips, letting his lips stay in touch he smiles when she doesn't pull back.

Pulling back, he looks at her with adoring eyes.

"Jungkook, please. Even when I am not here, will you still remember me as someone you loved or someone who you hate?" She whispered to him, he was confused.

He stays silent to which she adds,
"If maybe one day, circumstances fate that I may be someone you should hate. Will you really?"

After a while, he finally says, "Jane, you know that I'm not good at Love. And maybe one day, I will hate you. But I know, when that day comes I'll convince myself to love you all over again. Days will pass by, I will love you more. And I know it. I said it that day, maybe I'll trip so hard that no one might be able to catch me. Life is about steps and test. Testing will be done, about you for me. And my answer would always be that I still love you."

She is surprised, at the same time she felt limb, "hm..."

"You too scare me sometimes. It's like an annoying presence. An annoying presence that I want it to be around all times. If you think of betraying me, I will hate you. To the point I'll again kidnap you and trap you in my room, stare at you all day. If you chose your choice, then my choice will be to restart my kidnapping plan and let you stay here all your life." He says and she chuckles at his remark.

"Don't make it more harder. I'll regret to have been a bad lover. At least let me leave with a piece of me." She thought.