CHAPTER : 11

Jungkook's p.o.v

She's asleep on my shoulder.

Every body had fallen asleep,  except me and Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi hyung was listening to music and driving to our base.

And I just spacing out into something undeniable.

I look at her face, she looks innocent.

She didn't do anything but she still has to do what I will tell her to do.

Maybe we both are alike.

She puts her sassyness as a defense, me ,I put my cold face as a defense.

Right now, if I have to take revenge. I can clearly just shoot a gun across her forehead.

But no, I won't let her die soon and easily.
She'll have to suffer the way they did.

"Kook, will you really do it?" Yoongi Hyung asked from the drivers seat.

I was hesitant, I should push her away.
But her innocence stops me.

"Yes," I stern my voice.

"Then stop looking at her face so that you stop going soft only for her.", He spits.

That's the problem. I go soft to torture an innocent being. Clearing my throat, I push her head into Jin hyungs shoulder.

"I'm not soft for her at all"

----

(Still Jungkook's p.o.v)

We arrived after 30 minutes, I let Seokjin hyung carry Jane into her room.

Now that V hyung has come home, it's time to start the training.
Jane has to do what we do, it wasn't going to be easy.

JANE'S P.O.V

I was having a dream full of chocolates land.

I was walking on sweet hard candy platform walking towards the chocolate pond.

It was looking yummy, But not when on the opposite side, I saw Koral with a bucket full of green water that looked like poison ready to throw at the pond smirking at me.

"Koral no!"

Splash!

I woke up from my dream.

Water was splashed at my face, I gasp.

"Who the fu-!" I couldn't finish my sentence because I saw 7 men in my room.

Arms folded, in a line, face straight. Staring down at me like I'm the criminal.

I gulp.

"Why the hell did you throw water?" I say, maintaining my posture in my half wet shirt.

"Because you gotta run," Jungkook said.

__
Author's p.o.v

Soon,they were at the arena ready to kick some ass. But basically they were going to kick Jane's a**.

"Jane you're gonna be running 20 laps
as warm up" ,Namjoon said folding his arm ,showing a  cold face ,looking directly at us.

"WHAT!!! You tryna kill me or something" Jane yelled.
"Of course we are" jungkook muttered
Jane could hear him but chose  to ignore him and scoffed.

"Hyung's  you have to do the shoulder planks,crunches,push ups....", Jungkook said.
"Push ups,my a**" Jane muttered
Annoyed. Jungkook heard her and said
"I heard that ".

"Oh you did?,thanks for paying attention to me" Jane said sarcastically.

"NO! I-I di-" Jungkook stuttered
But jane just scoffed at him and started to jog away. The others also  followed her lead.

Namjoon sighed looking at those two. Shaking his head, Namjoon followed the others to the Gym corner.

_

After finishing 20 laps, she was hella tired.

She sat on the ground,laying. Looking at the bowling arean roof, panting heavily.

She saw a bottle of water handed in front on the top as she looked to the owner, she thought maybe it's Namjoon or Seokjin but it turns out.....

It was Taehyung.

She thought he'd be as cold as Jungkook or maybe even colder. He was smiling down at her like a child sharing his things.

She jumped up ,taking the water bottle in her hands muttering a 'thanks' and gulping the water instantly, she heard a deep chuckle .

She turns towards the voice,"What is so funny?" She made a mistake,  shouldn't have looked at Taehyung.

Jane, "He is covered in sweat, headband making him look attractive. He has a rectangular smile,hm unique.
Looks hot but is innocent"

"It's just, I'm thinking how did you survive our Jungkookie?" He says , staring at the way of Jungkook working his biceps.

She looks towards Jungkook too, when from far he looks like a gentleman working on his body but when he talks he is  the 'Chest of Annoying Words'.

She gulp, "Was not easy, he literally put me in a room which is sound proof. He locked me up just so that I can't think of running away again, he let me see blood, knife, cutted arm. Smell" she scrunches her nose.

"So he went to this extent?" He quirks a brow.

She looked at Taehyung and Spoke, "Do you know your gaze can make any one fall weak? The first day I saw your eyes and I fell in love with your eyes. I don't know how Koral survived you"...

"You fell in love with my eyes?" He ask, chuckling with delight.

"Yup, only eyes. I want those type of eyes too. But I guess mine had to bring me ocean." She sighs.

"But isn't blue beautiful?" He ask

"It is but I'm afraid of water bodies.
The colour blue brings me dizzines and it is not that I hate blue. It just pains." She tells.

"You haven't answered my question," she chuckles this time.

"She didn't fall weak because she didn't see my face." He speaks.

"What?", She is curious.

"My face was covered since the heads told me to not be bare faced." He tells.

"Ohhh I know, maybe because you can set free easily if you seduced any woman officer. Don't you?" She eyes him.

He chuckles again, "You bring such a cute atmosphere. Just like my sister"

"Sister, you have a sister?" She questions.

"Yeep, I had a sister. She got shot  when she was in the hospital for her check-up since she was operated for stones" He spills, eyes saddening at her fallen sister's name.

"Isn't it dangerous? Everything of life is dangerous. Officers takes risk which is dangerous because they can be shot from any where. You all take risk and you can lose your life because of any unconcentrated eye." She tells.

"You essemble so much like my sister. Maybe you were meant to be here"