CHAPTER: 8

Jane's p.o.v

"Why would you let her stay there Jungkook?"

"Hyung, it was her fault for trying to run away"

"But you should not act rashly. She has breathing problems though it isn't asthma, it can worsen if given a chance to!"

"It wasn't my fault"

"Just shut up will you? If they know that we lost an innocent life, do you even know what we would be going through?"

I could hear talks, the voices were of Jin and Jungkook I think.
My head was screaming only pain and agony.

My whole body was paining due to sitting in the same position on the hard floor all night.

My throat hurt, even if I didn't scream that much. It hurt.

My eyes flutter open, "Hyung she is awake." It was Jimin.

Jin came rushing towards me and helped sit up to lean on the pillow.

"Jane, are you fine? Does your head hurt and your throat hurt?" Jin asked, looking worried.
What is there to worry about me? .

"I'm fine, my head just isn't in the right state right now but my throat is paining. I didn't even scream last night," I say, massaging my temples.

"Probably it's because you were too focused on your body that you might get dirty?" Jungkook had to provoke me.

"Can you please at least after this, don't talk to me for a while?" I Snapped. He stayed silent.

"It's because you were breathing too hard, were you panting that time?" Jin asked me. I nod.

"Don't worry, you don't have asthma but the way you were breathing after I checked may have been because of some experience that you had?" He continued.

"Yeah, it happened when I was 10. It was a long time ago" I didn't want to say about my childhood.

"Seems you don't want to tell, it's okay. I'll bring you warm water," he got up and disappeared out of the room.

Jimin and Hoseok came for my aid, "do you need a massage?" They both asked at the same time. I smiled halfway.

"No, there's no need I'm fine, where is Namjoon?" I asked, I needed some answers.

"I'm here."

"Are you that small I didn't notice you sitting there?" He laughs at my sentence.

"Anyways, I just wanted to ask when are you going to free Taehyung? And what is the time now?" I added, as he sat down on the bed near me.

"We are going to do that tonight, it's 7:30 pm now" he said, with dimples even if he wasn't smiling. They looked cute.

But I slept for the whole day??

"I slept for the whole day?" I was amused I could sleep through even though these boys were chaotic.

"You didn't sleep last night, thats why you managed to sleep the whole day" Jin entered with a  mug.

"Why coffee?"

"Drinking warm water is plain and it sucks so I bought hot coffee." He smiles at me like a dad. My dad never smiled at me like that.

"Thank you.."

"Thank you my ass, you need to be our hostess tonight. Get your ass up and get ready" The annoying voice, jungkook said.

"I politely asked you to not talk to me for a while or not?! At least just shut up even if you have to show your face. Last night I even apologized, seems you don't even have a heart! I don't know how your hyungs possibly handle you. May be you hate an officer so much that you went to such an extent to scare a girl like that!" I glared at him hard, he flinched at my outburst.

I added, "Are you that of a man to keep partialities? Do you try to be good to only your hyungs and scare every person you all kidnap here? Just I asked for you to not talk to me or order me in any way. If needed, namjoon or the others are here to tell me. Even if you all are Mafians ,right now the thing I need is someone to talk to me politely and respectfully. If you still want to fight with me, I'd rather try to run away and spent the whole night in that room!" I rack my hair harshly.

I had no patience after what he did. I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down, I'll get disappointed easily.

"Jane calm down, I'll tell you. Tonight, we are going to rescue Taehyung and if we fail for our plan A , Plan B is to take you hostess." Namjoon said, calmness laced in his voice.

I scoff, "What more could I expect? Fine, but when will you all let me free?"

"That is unpredictable"