Ch. 26: Giving in

We sat in silence for probably half an hour after I'd poured my heart out to Benjamin. I thought it would be difficult to tell him, but I found it easier than expected. And the closeness I felt with him right now meant more than any words created.

He kept stroking my arm. Slow, gentle circles that tickled my skin in the best of ways, creating goosebumps of bliss. And his ribcage rose and sunk for each breath he took, like if he was rocking me to sleep. It was the most relaxed I'd been in a very long time.

"Thanks for telling me," he said eventually. His voice was husky and deep, and for some reason I felt like I was sinking into his body.

"Thank you for listening."

There was another pause where the minutes dragged out to a little eternity. A good kind of eternity.

"You know I'm here for you, right?"

He placed his finger on my chin to make me turn my head and look at him.

"Always."

I smiled.

"I know."

Then we kissed. A slow, sensual kiss that was full of promises that I wasn't sure if I was ready for. Still, I didn't mind when he pulled me further up so I was laying on my back with my head on the armrest.

He felt heavy and strong when he towered over me. His eyes were loving and glowing in a certain way I'd seen many times before, and when he pressed his lips against mine again, my arms found their rightful place around his neck. I spread my legs automatically without really knowing what I was doing, but it felt good when he moved a bit to make it more comfortable. He pushed his pelvis against mine a couple of times to see my reaction, and when I didn't push him away I heard him moan. Just a silent one, but it was so deep and rusty that it vibrated all the way down to my core.

"Tell me to stop," he murmured when he started kissing along my jaw and down my neck. I felt his soft lips leave a warm and moist trail that turned cold in the air. Air that had gotten so thick around us that it was almost suffocating. So I pulled him up and back to my lips again so I could breathe, and moaned when he grinded his hard bulge directly against my area. And as if there was any doubt:

"I want you, Mia. God, I've been wanting you for so long."

He gave me an extra push that made both of us moan. I'd only felt this aroused one time before...

No! Not now. I don't want to let that spoil this.

"What's wrong?" Benjamin asked. He'd noticed my sudden tension. But I pulled him back on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist. I wanted this. I needed this to move on. I was almost twenty-four years old, and I wanted to know what it was like to feel like a woman.

"Are you sure?"

Benjamin locked his gaze with mine to make sure that I didn't have any doubts, and I nodded shyly. It was now or never. The sensations when he was slowly gyrating his hips, sent my body into a furore of flames, and I found myself wanting to get burned.

His hands started to explore my body. He hadn't done that before. Not this way. He caressed every inch of my skin, the parts he could reach anyway. And when he didn't get any further, he used his heated gaze to ask if he could undress me.

I nodded.

"In my room."

He giggled, as if he'd forgotten where we were. But I didn't want my first time to be on my aunt's couch, with a risk of getting caught. So when he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, I felt an excitement and a yearning that told me one thing; I was ready.