Ch. 80: All over the place

I turned around and sighed in my sleep, and my arm immediately searched for my other half. But she was gone. For some reason Mia was already up, and I heard the sounds of water being turned off and her stepping out of the shower. That was odd. It was usually me who was the early bird, and the fact that the alarm hadn't gone off yet gave me a feeling that something was wrong.

I sat up, stretched and yawned, before I got up and tiptoed towards the bathroom door. It wasn't locked, and when I opened it ajar, I saw Mia stand with her back facing me while she studied herself in the partially fogged up mirror. Her dark skin was sprinkled with droplets that sparkled like pure gold in the bright light around her. She hadn't seen me yet, so I took the privilege of studying her while she wrapped her wet hair in a towel. She was so delicate. She had long, toned legs, with thighs as firm as you'd believe she was a dancer like me. And her ass was a solid handful that made my mind spin with impure thoughts about what I wanted to do with her. Her wide hips didn't make it any better. They were a perfect match for her narrow waist, and completed the ultimate hourglass figure to the spot.

She'd stopped focusing on her hair and was now rubbing herself dry while she pursed her lips. She studied her toenails to see if the polish was good, and my mind went back to yesterday when she painted them, wearing only her bra and a pair of super short shorts that gave me a full view of her thigh, and teased my senses with glimpses of more private areas of her body. God, what a privilege it was to watch her. And knowing that she wasn't aware that I did, made my body tingle and burn exactly the way it did now. Watching her in secret made me feel so proud that she was my girlfriend, simply because I was the only one who was allowed to see her like this.

Her towel dropped to the floor and her hands opened the jar of bodylotion, the one I bought her because she loved the smell. She poured some into her palms and started rubbing up and down her legs, and I growled to myself. She was too damn sexy for her own good.

She covered her arms and her chest, and I especially enjoyed how she made sure to cover every inch of her ass with glistening lotion, before she rubbed it into her skin in a way that could drive a poor man insane.

I was about to step out from my hiding place to offer my help on her back, when I noticed her movements slowed down as her hands reached her stomach. Her gaze shifted to the mirror, where she studied herself while she carefully stroked over her belly. What was she doing? Was she envisioning herself as pregnant?

I giggled silently when she pushed out her stomach to make it look like she was, but then I frowned when I saw her face. She looked sad. No, close to tears actually, and I didn't understand why. I hoped she didn't feel pressured to have a baby with me, because that wasn't my intention at all. And I know I told her that we had all the time in the world, and I really meant it. Then why was she sad if she wasn't...

Oh, my God. Already?

"Michael?" she gasped, and she immediately picked up the towel and wrapped it around herself.

"I-I thought you were asleep."

I cleared my throat and scratched my neck awkwardly, before I decided to approach her. I wanted to remove the towel, but I didn't. Something else was craving my attention, and that was the thought of both her hands cradling her belly.

"Yeah," I mumbled and I suddenly felt scared to say something wrong.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"You didn't," I said quickly. "We're supposed to be up by now anyway. When are you leaving?"

I hated the idea of sending her back to Sacramento, but she had two exams she couldn't do anywhere else but at school, and she needed to sort out some practical things now that they only had two weeks left in school. Still, not a single part of me wanted to let her go.