Ch. 51: My turn

Already before he'd closed the bedroom door behind us, we were a mess of lips, limbs and moans. My fingers slipped into his hair and pulled at his curls, and I gasped every time I felt him thrust against my area. The normal me would be embarrassed as fuck for behaving this way, but the new me didn't really care. She was just horny. I was horny. And the man I wanted was right in front of me, telling me with everything that he was how much he desired me.

"This is for you, babe," he mumbled, without leaving my lips. But I didn't understand what he meant until later. He backed me towards the bed and helped me lay down, before he leaned over me while he supported his weight on his hands, until he'd found his place between my legs.

It was only my second time, but I was amazed by how natural it felt. Being with him was easy. Now that I finally dared to let myself go, I felt free.

"May I?" he asked and stopped kissing only so he could look into my eyes. His fingers were playing with the rim of my top, signing that he wanted it off. And of course I let him. I felt so warm it was unbearable, and the heat from his body amplified it times plural. And the way he looked at me, with my torso only covered by a deep red lace bra, made my back arch and my body long for more.

"Oh, my God. You're perfect."

I don't think he meant to say that out loud, because his voice sounded so dark and rusty it was barely recognizable. His eyes were glazed by a dullness of lust, and the exhibitionist in me loved to be the reason. She also loved the way he cupped my breasts with his large hands and gently squeezed. And she was the one who, oh so shamelessly, placed her palms on his and guided the way to my nipples, after the bra was removed. I was almost naked, but didn't feel exposed.

Because it was him.

I moaned when he pushed his bulge firmer against the place that ached for him. It was crazy how he made my core tingle and pulsate, even though he hadn't even touched me yet. Not really. And I was already so wet it felt like I'd peed myself.

He groaned and whimpered into my neck, until he pulled back with silent profanities.

"The rest of your clothes' gotta go," he murmured breathlessly and wiped his temple.

"What about yours?"

He pulled off his t-shirt in the blink of an eye, and his slacks soon followed. Then he stopped.

"That was only because I'm so damn warm," he chuckled, before he pushed my legs further apart so he could sit between them. To say that my expectations skyrocketed was an understatement.

"This is all for you, babe," he repeated and smirked, and I finally started to understand what he meant.

"You had your dessert. Now it's time for mine."

Both of us giggled when he more or less ripped my leggings off together with my panties, and I was so relieved that he didn't notice the product of my arousal on them. He'd know soon enough.

He grabbed my right leg and told me to relax, while he stroked a finger down the inside of my calf, under my heel and along the length of my foot blade. Or... He tried.

"Lay still, Mia," he exclaimed, laughing, when I kicked the air out of reflex.

"But it's tickling!"