Ch. 55: Don't stop

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. She couldn't possibly...

"I want to go all the way with you. Now."

I couldn't stop the moan from escaping through my lips, even if they'd been sealed with glue. And the rush that filled my body hit my groin just as forcefully as it did last night. If she decided to grind a little more, I wouldn't stand a chance. I'd cum like a fountain, prematurely and useless, and humiliate myself on our first real night together. Lord knows how long I'd been waiting for this, daydreaming and longing. To make love to this wonderful woman I adored so much.

"Are you sure?" I asked, almost not believing it was true. And Mia giggled and cupped my cheeks between her hands. The delicate touch of her thumbs against my skin made me shudder from tiny electrical impulses, that all taunted my dick.

"I-I mean... You really want to...?"

"Shut up before I change my mind," she whispered so close to my lips that we were almost kissing. Her smile never faded, and neither did mine. I pulled her closer and buried my face into the nape of her neck, and longingly inhaled the scent of her hair and her perfume.

"You smell so good, babe," I breathed, before my lips made contact with her neck and picked their own path up toward her ear. She liked that. The way she turned her head to give me better access spoke louder than words, and she moaned silently when I nibbled at her earlobe.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered, and let my hands caress her back. Up and down. Then up again.

"I want to make you feel good."

"But you already do."

I slowed down a bit, sensing a slight shift in her demeanor.

"No. I mean the way Gabby made you feel."

That made me stop entirely so I could catch her gaze. She still had that same heated expression as before, but I could also see hurt.

"Mia... You already do so much more than that," I said quietly, meaning every word.

"How? I didn't even touch you yet."

That's when I realized just how difficult it was for her to take this step together with me. It wasn't just a matter of waiting for the right time. It was the turning point when we finally could put everything behind us. What had been was now officially in the past.

"Exactly," I smiled and kissed her again. "And you don't need to do more than that, yet you're beyond incomparable."

I turned us around so she was laying on her back, and once again I was stunned by how amazing it felt to be this close to her. Her thighs framed me so naturally and made my body feel like the missing part of hers falling back into place, and right now my heart danced in the rhythm of her breathing and silent moans.

"But..."

I kissed her and moved a little to erase any doubts about how much I wanted her, and to show her that she was the one who turned me on. Nobody else.

"I only see you," I whispered, and slowly rolled my hips just the way I'd learned would make her sing for me. To sing the song I already loved after only having heard it yesterday, and that consisted of a one word lyric; my name.

"Come let me show you."

I hated to part from her, even though it only was to bring her to my bed and continue there. So my hand immediately found hers, and I slipped my fingers in between hers and created the tightest zip lock, in case she changed her mind on her way up. I wasn't sure if I could handle that.