Ch. 33: Limp

Soft.

That was the only way to describe how I felt. I was soaring through the air on a soft cloud, and the sounds were soft in my ears. Even the colors were kind of soft behind my eyelids. But when I felt the ground underneath me shift from the weight of a person, I knew that the soft surface probably was a bed.

I tried to force my eyes open, but when I finally succeeded, everything was a blur and I couldn't focus enough to even tell where I was. Probably still in Benjamin's house somewhere. Then they closed again. And just like the useless muscles in my eyelids, every single piece of my body was helplessly limp and refused to do anything of what I wanted them to. It was like I was caught in the world's smallest prison, and the feeling terrified me.

I screamed the best as I could when I felt a pair of hands stroking up and down my thighs, but it only sounded like a quiet whimper.

"I can't believe how he manages to keep his hands to himself," I heard someone mumble, and I immediately recognized the voice. Ryan.

"You're such a gorgeous little slut, do you know that? And your ass... Man, the things I want to do with this ass."

I felt a sharp sting on both my butt cheeks in turn, and I groaned on the inside. Since when was I lying face down?

"Fuck... That's what I want to do. Fuck your sexy ass until you scream. Are you going to be a good girl and scream my name, huh? Yes, you are. Yes, you are..." he said, and answered his own question.

I felt nauseous, and my skin was burning from the unwanted contact when he roughly kneaded my behind like a dough. Then he slapped me again, and I panicked. With huge effort, I tried to get away from him, but he just laughed.

"You're not going anywhere, Mia. You're mine for tonight. And when you wake up tomorrow, you won't remember much of this. Except for my big cock, of course. But I must warn you; you'll have a hangover from hell. But it's worth it, though. Fuck, it's gonna be so worth it."

He moved away from me, and I felt the cold air against my skin. Wait. Where was my dress? Was I naked?

"Get..."

"...the fuck away from me!" was what I wanted to scream, but it was a mumble he didn't even hear. What I heard on the other hand, was the sound of his zipper and the belt buckle before it landed on the floor with a thud. Then I could hear him take off his boxers, even though the music kept booming from downstairs.

"Now, where do we start? Oh. Yes. Where are those luscious lips of yours?"

He pushed me further into the bed so he could kneel in front of my face.

No... Please God, no! He can't be about to do what I think he is! Somebody help me! Please help me!

"See this?" he smirked and pulled my head back by my hair, forcing me to open my eyes and look at him. At that part of him.

"You wanna taste my cock, huh? Oh, I'm sure you want that."

I heard someone calling my name from far away, and I hoped it wasn't just a hallucination.

"Open your mouth, whore."

I tried my hardest to purse my lips tight, but he tugged so hard at my hair that it felt like he was going to pull it right off my skull.

"There you go," he said plainly, like it was the most natural thing to do. It was so fucking disgusting that the thought alone made me gag. And when he forced my mouth open, all I could do was to cry.

"MIA? ARE YOU IN THERE?"

There was a violent pounding on the door, and Benjamin's furious voice was booming in my ears. He'd found me. He was going to rescue me and make all of this stop. He was...