Ch. 56: Slippery when wet

"Mia?"

The sound was like a warm, soothing echo in my ears and I knew it was Michael. I just couldn't see him anywhere.

"Mia? Baaabe."

He sounded so close, yet not close at all. Was I dreaming?

"Wake up, wake up, wake up."

I heard giggling into my ear and felt the vibration of a ribcage against my back, and I immediately opened my eyes. Flashbacks to what happened last night made me blush already before I turned to look at him, and it didn't help much that I could feel something hard and throbbing in the crease between my butt cheeks.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, my gosh!" I exclaimed. What a way to wake up! I wasn't even used to spending the night with a man. I could actually count the few times I had on one hand, which was pretty sad to be honest.

"I'm sorry. Ignore that. Or take it as a compliment. You choose," he smirked and kissed my cheek. He still had the nerve to roll his hips, and pushed his very obvious morning wood even firmer against my butt. But what shocked me the most was that I didn't jump out of bed and scream bloody murder, like old Mia probably would. Instead I struggled to hold back a moan and arch my back, like my instincts told me.

"Wanna take a shower?"

I yawned. I was still a bit groggy from sleep, but Michael had most likely been awake for a while, judging by his level of energy. I guess somebody slept well last night.

"Like... Uhm. Together?" I asked, and tried to control my blushing. Unsuccessfully, to say at least.

"Preferably. I promise I will behave."

I squinted at him.

"How come I don't believe that?" I asked, but Michael just shrugged innocently. Then he kissed my shoulder and let his hand slide over my stomach and up to cup my left boob, and I suddenly became painfully aware of how naked I was. But after one tiny pinch of my nipple, I had other things to worry about than feeling shy.

"I love how your body responds to me," he murmured, and spread butterfly kisses from my shoulder and up my neck. This time I couldn't help but to moan out loud. The way he touched me made me all hot and tingling within minutes, and I was ashamed of myself for acting like a cat in heat. He seemed to like it, though. And very much so too, because it didn't take long until I found myself lying on my back with him between my legs, gyrating slowly for one purpose only; to drive us both mad. He never entered me though, and when he forced himself to climb off me and out of bed, I felt more frustrated than ever.

"Come on. I have plans for us today," he said and took my hand to help me up. I tried my hardest not to look at his thick shaft that poked out in the air, but failed pathetically. And to know that all of it had been inside me...

"So what do you say?" he asked, while turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature.

"Uhm..."

What did he ask? Was I really that distracted? But when I felt my focus being sucked back to his erection, I realized that I indeed was.

"You didn't listen, did you?"

"Uhm," I mumbled again and swallowed. I knew he could tell where my mind was at, and that he teased me on purpose by ignoring it.