Ch. 74: Nobody's perfect

"Now what do we do?" I exclaimed, but he just shrugged.

"We'll be parents in about nine months from now, get married and live happily ever after."

He yelped when I hit his arm, then he started chuckling.

"Be serious, Michael! I can't get pregnant now."

"Okay. How about next week, then?"

I scowled at him and tried to push out whatever was left inside of me, but nothing came out. It was probably planted deep in my ovaries already. Oh, help me God! Please don't let this happen.

"Don't worry, babe. I pulled out before I came. You saw that."

He didn't look at me when he said that, but he was right. I saw it. And it was a massive load that could have caused a lot of troubles for us. So when he cradled me in his arms, I relaxed a bit.

"Even though I know you'd be the best mom, I think maybe you should get a doctor's appointment."

I stiffened again. He thought there was a risk that I would get pregnant from this after all?

"You know, just so you can start on the pill."

"Oh," I said dumbly and swallowed. Why did I always expect worst case scenarios? Then I forgot all about everything when he murmured directly into my ear.

"Because I really loved fucking you raw. To feel every inch of your drenched, tight pussy without any barrier between us. And to fill you up with my cum and watch it pour out of you afterwards. Wouldn't you like that?"

My breath hitched in my throat, and when I finally caught it, it came out as a moan that caused Michael to chuckle lowly at my response.

"Do you like when I talk dirty to you?"

I didn't want to answer, but yes. It turned me on like a goddamn sprinkler.

"I think you do," he smirked and pecked my lips. Then he suddenly transformed into the sweet, innocent man he normally was.

"But no matter how rough I am, you know that I still do it with love."

He kissed me again.

"And passion."

Another kiss. One that made me smile.

"And adoration. Because you're my beautiful princess and I love you."

"I love you too. But if someone else said that, I'd cringe all the way into next week," I said and made a face. "But you... You can seriously get away with pretty much anything just with a smile and looking hot."

He chuckled but didn't comment on that, and I could see he was blushing.

"Are you still hungry," he asked, and I nodded. An efficient way to change the topic.

"Then I think we should hunt down some cold hens. I think I heard them cackle downstairs."

"Gosh, you're so silly," I giggled. Then I squealed when he spanked me.