Ch. 52: Epic

She was finally in my arms again. Exactly how many times I'd fantasized and daydreamed about that the past few days, I didn't know, because it was too many to count. And now I almost couldn't afford to sleep, because I didn't want to waste a single minute I spent with her, even if it only meant to lay next to her while she was sleeping. But no matter how hard I fought against it, my eyes eventually closed while I kept playing the beautiful visuals of her coming undone for me, over and over.

I had just drifted off when she started whimpering and mumbling in her sleep. Another nightmare. Was it about me again? About those horrible minutes where I betrayed her, and what made it even worse; that I actually didn't realize it until it was too late. And to know that she was still tormented by it, with all these terrible dreams... Would they ever stop?

But my worries turned out to be pointless when she did the exact opposite of what she did last time, when she pushed me away and ran off.

"It's changing," she sobbed. "It's you, but it's not. It's him. You turn around, and it's his face that's staring at me. Him. Ryan."

She cried against my chest, and my heart both ached and fluttered. This was a good thing, wasn't it? Her dreams had to be a reflection of how she processed things, or at least that was what I chose to believe. And when she snuggled even closer and wanted me to hold her tighter, I knew I would never let her go. Then she fell back to sleep.

For a long time I was lost in thoughts. I remembered how lonely I was before we started texting. Then I smiled when I remembered the thrill that came with each text that ticked in on my phone. Each pling and each emoji. All of them leading up to the time we met, and later, when we first spoke on the phone. Then I didn't feel lonely anymore.

But it didn't last long. The loneliness that followed after what I did was maybe even worse, because it was my fault. I had caused her pain, and she wouldn't even talk to me. But I never gave up on her, and she obviously didn't give up on me either, even though she'd been scared to trust me again. And now she was here, resting closer to my body than anyone had done before.

Was this how it felt? Was this how it was when you wanted someone? Not only in the physical way, although I'd never been more attracted to anyone in my life. No. This was different. She was it for me. She was the one.

"Mia?" I whispered, but she was asleep. And when she didn't respond, I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I think I love you."

The words felt strange, yet so powerful when they left my lips. Powerful enough to make me emotional. That made me giggle silently at myself, thinking about how silly I was to shed tears for something that was such a beautiful thing.

"I do," I said, and felt more certain than ever. "I love you."

And when she calmly sighed in her sleep, I knew that I'd never been happier.

<><><>

I woke up from the sound of pouring water. It was almost noon, and I was downright flabbergasted when I realized how long and how well I'd slept. Mia was in the shower and I suddenly felt desperate to join her. Waking up with a half hard isn't fun when you have to hide it and pretend like nothing. And having sticky boxers from the night before didn't make it any better.

Yes, I came in them. How could I not? The woman of my dreams was spread naked in front of me, moaning and screaming my name while she came both because of what I did with my tongue and lips, and the way I rubbed her inner magic spot. She was so responsive and easy to read, and my body immediately adapted to her smallest signals like we were specifically customized for each other. And maybe we were? Whatever it was, it made me cum in my boxers last night only from a few thrusts against the mattress. And the same whatever it was, made me just as hard and throbbing now.