Ch. 72: About being a good girl

"My father? I don't know if he knows about me. I don't even know if he's alive."

"But do you know who he is?"

She shook her head.

"No. It could be anyone. I think he's black though, because of the color of my skin, but he probably doesn't know I exist since my so-called mother slept with everything with a dick."

"Would be a perfect match for Devon then," I mumbled under my breath, and glanced back in the direction of the studio.

"I can't believe he didn't notice it was a woman," she said and started laughing again, and eventually it made me giggle too. She was just too adorable. So I pulled her into my arms, placed my hands on her lower back and made her look at me, to make sure she knew I was serious about this.

"You know we will figure this out, right? We'll find out who this man is, and I'll make sure neither him or Veronica bother you again."

Big, brown eyes blinked just a fraction too slow, and made me bite my lip. It was wrong to get turned on in a situation like this, but I couldn't help it. So I decided not to say anything more, and headed towards the elevator with her hand securely linked with mine.

"Where are we heading?" she asked.

"To buy some kind of takeaway. Do you have any preferences?"

"Not really. Do you?"

I waited to answer until the elevator doors closed behind us. Then I smirked and backed her up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" she gasped silently, and I noticed how her body tensed up. She swallowed hard before her lips parted again, and she looked up at me so damn innocently that I almost groaned. She could turn me on without doing anything else but breathing.

"Telling you what I want for dinner," I murmured, and watched her teeth dig into her bottom lip.

"Have you ever had sex in an elevator?"

She raised an eyebrow and gave me a mild frown.

"You know I haven't."

"Wanna try?"

I swiftly reached out to push the emergency button, and made the elevator stop.

"Michael! We can't do that," she reprimanded, but she sounded more like a purring kitten than a roaring lioness.

"Yes, we can. And you're too sexy for your own good."

I leaned down and started kissing her neck and smiled to myself when I heard the soft moan that escaped, even though I knew she was trying to hold back.

"Michael," she spoke a little firmer. "This isn't appropriate."

"Who cares?"

"I do."

"You should let go of that good girl image and have a little fun."

She stiffened a little and I immediately bit my tongue. She was probably thinking about the shit with Gabby again. So I kissed her to make her forget, in case I was right.