Ch. 66: Piranhas

I was laying on top of Michael like a dying vulcano. I was in desperate need of both water and oxygen, but I was too euphoric to move. His hands kept squeezing my hips and he was still thrusting hard, until he hissed my name the moment he filled the condom inside of me. I'd lost count of how many times he'd brought me to ecstasy during the night, and even though we were tired after wearing each other out over and over again, it was a good kind of tired. The kind that made you feel elated and relaxed at the same time, and painted a smile on your face that simply wouldn't go away no matter how hard you tried to get rid of it. Not that I bothered to try much. We kept giggling and were simply not able to keep our hands off each other. I'd never been happier in my whole life.

Michael stroked my hair away so he could see my face better. Then he gave me a loud, sloppy kiss on the mouth and chuckled.

"You look so gorgeous like this," he murmured, and his voice was raw from our love making.

"You're crazy," I smiled. "I'm sweaty and disgusting, and my hair looks and feels like a crow's nest."

"And that's what makes you beautiful. You rock the 'recently fucked' look."

I rolled my eyes, but ended up laughing. I loved the same look on him, so I knew what he meant. And when he squeezed my ass and pushed my knees closer around his waist, he growled deeply into my neck.

"You smell of sex, too. And it drives me wild knowing that I am the reason."

He trusted his pelvis to make sure I knew he was still inside me. As if I could ignore that. He was getting softer by the moment, but that didn't help the fact that I was getting pretty sore by now and was super sensitive to everything.

"I think we should take another shower," I suggested and pecked his lips.

"Yeah, you know how that ended," he snickered and wiggled his eyebrows. We barely got to wash our hair before we ended up having another round that lasted until we ran out of hot water. Then we went back to bed and continued there.

"It's not my fault you're horny all the time," I whined, although I didn't really mind. Actually, I didn't protest at all because I was just as bad as him, and I wasn't even ashamed of it. One thing was for certain; the old, prudish Mia was buried once and for all.

"As the matter of fact, it is. You're like a walking Viagra."

"What?" I laughed, and finally climbed off him and carefully sat on the edge of the bed. Oh, yeah. Definitely sore.

"You're my Miagra."

"Oh, my God. That's so lame," I laughed.

"Probably, but true nevertheless," he smirked, removed the condom and got up, too.

"I want to do this all day."

"We already did that. What time is it anyway? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked, but he just yawned and stretched.

"I took the day off."

"You called in sick?"

I immediately felt bad for stealing his valuable time, which probably cost him a lot of money.

"Naw. Because everybody knows I would still be working if I was sick."

"So that means that pretty much everybody knows that you're home because of me?" I gasped and felt flaming embarrassment stinging my cheeks. It didn't help that he shrugged nonchalantly.

"They know I've been tired from not sleeping much, but the main reason is because we have some things to sort out today."

"We? As in you and them?"