1.2

I am trying to update early with super long updates, because jab tak sir par exams nahi nacchte, What's better than updating quickly?
And as the majority has said, complete one story and take a break! So your wish is my command, We will be completing one story and then a break! And I feel this is gonna be my longest book as their would be many parts!
Let's go!

________________________________

Sidharth looked at the closed door for a minute shocked and amused. For the first time a girl had banged a door on his face Ofcourse after his mother. He looked back at the door, smiled and went to his room.
He went inside his room and laid down on his bed and smiled seeing the little glimpse of the girl, wet hair no makeup and cute button nose and her long eyes which widened when she saw him. He felt a little tingle in his heart which he shook it away and closed his eyes before today's hectic schedule.

Meanwhile Shehnaz was lying down on the floor in the starfish position and was slowing singing, itni Shakti hume dena data man ka vishwas kamzor ho na!
Suddenly her depressing thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing sound and she looked at her phone and cursed.
Shit shit margayi,she cursed.
She quickly picked up the video call and smiled at the person nervously while the person narrowed his eyes at her.

He shouted, SHEHNAZZZZ KAUR GILLL YOU WENT TO DUBAI AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE TO TELL ME THAT?
Shehnaz waited for his outburst to end and then slowly said, Bhaiya bhaiya I am sorry it happened last moment.. ( she explained everything to him which made him calm down and somewhat proud.)
Samad smiled at Shehnaz and said, Woah so now you with the captain himself? I won't mind one FaceTime from him! Arrey bhai Hum bhi toh Thorda show off karde ki meri choti si behen kiske saath kaam kar rahi hai!
Shehnaz smiled at him and said I will try my best!

Samad - And Shehnaz you are my only family and I care for you way more than my life Bacha! So next time when you go somewhere please let me know!
Shehnaz nodded smilingly and said Love you bhai! Now I am getting late but Kal fir I will call you!
Samad- Wait before leaving did you do our family protocol?
Shehnaz laughed and said yes bhai I did play Paan banaras wala and danced on it!
Samad- Jeee baaat! Now you go and take care mera bacha Bye!!

Shehnaz threw her phone on the bed and ran to change her clothes. She wore simple blue washed jeans with a light purple top and quickly tied her hair into a pony tail and ran downstairs with her writing material as she was already 10 minutes late.
She ran in the big hotel not caring about anything and quickly found the hall and barged in as everyone stopped inside and stared at her.

Shehnaz relaized that everyone was now looking at her, her cheeks were tinted pink due to embarrassment when Rudra said Here she is! The head of the web series Shehnaz Kaur gill!
Suddenly a man turned back and froze while Shehnaz knew who it was so was trying so hard not to see.
Shehnaz nope, Nahi nahi Mat dekh mat dekh! Apni chopsi karvalegi ARGH KUTTI MAT DEKH MAIN TERA MUH TOD DUNGI, she screamed to herself in her mind.

She smiled at everyone politely, and then sat in front of Sidharth as the only seat available was that.
Shehnaz cleared her throat while Rudra glared at her and pinched her hand to introduce herself to the captain.
Shehnaz smiled nervously and then the moment her eyes clashed with his all her little confidence which was left within her flew off.
He was staring at her intently as if she was a painting kept in a museum.
Shehnaz thought to herself, Be positive he might not even remember you because he saw a little gist of your face! Yes yes!

Shehnaz smiled and forwarded her hand and said It's a pleasure to meet you Sir!
I am-
Sidharth held her hand tightly and said Monika ?
Shehnaz paled while Sidharth smirked at her knowingly.
Everyone was looking at them confused while Sidharth cleared his throat and said I meant you look like a Monika.
Shehnaz was shocked, embarrassed and most of all ANGRY. She faked smiled and said And you look like a Raju from Chhota Bheem!