6.1

Hi guys!!!

I am sorry for updating at such an odd hour but I was busy the whole day! So sorry!
I hope you guys are fine and good!
Let's start with the update❤️❤️

________________________________

Samar looked at her shocked and said, You said what?
Shehnaz bits her lip and says Shehnaz..
Samar threw her a disgusted look and said if this isn't your highness herself.
Shehnaz rolled her eyes mentally but smiled and said, I think we won't act like kids-
Samar chuckles and says, So you actually think that I would consider you as my fiancé? Dream on baby.
Shehnaz thinks to herself and says, I am very capable of being your fiancé. Try me!

Samar goes closer towards her and then looks into her eyes and say, Alright then. Let's see if you really are worth my time or you are another spoilt princess.
Shehnaz takes a long breath and says, I am ready.
Samar- Alright, So I will notice you for a month and if I don't like you I would refuse.
Shehnaz fists her hand and nods.
Samar- I have heard you have been home schooled your whole life? How about starting by joining my college to be a normal student.

Shehnaz smirked and said this is so easy!
Samar smirked even more and said, You think baby you think.
Shehnaz- I am ready for any task you throw at me.
Samar- See you in college.
Shehnaz nods while he throws her a last look and goes away shaking his head at her.

Meanwhile Shehnaz turns back and sees Sidharth standing there, he looked into her eyes deeply which made her stop for a second. But then he without saying anything left.
There was a lot to come in her life which she didn't know at all.

After a week of all the college procedures and talking to her mom to pursue Samar she drove her way to the college.
She got down and was taking her stuff when she heard Samar say, Oh good morning princess. Coming in your royal carriage right?
Shehnaz looks at him who is looking at a girl of their age paddling the cycle their way.
While looking he said, This is what normal girls are like, cycling, walking to save the money.
Shehnaz looks at her BMW and then at the girls cycle and says But why do I need to save money?

Samar- That's it! That's where you wrong!
Normal people think about saving money, well you aren't normal at all!
Shehnaz looks down and then at the girl who parks her cycle and walks inside the building.
Meanwhile Samar leaves her and goes inside.
Shehnaz takes a deep breath and enters the hall where everyone seems to stop of what they are doing and look at her.
Shehnaz was always used to this kind of attention so she raises her chin high and walks towards her first class.

She enters the class which had already started and the professor stops and looks at her waiting for her to say something while she looks at Samar who is smiling at the girl they saw in the morning.
The professor bangs the table to get her attention which takes her out of the daze and she says, I am a new student Shehnaz-
The professor instantly smiles and said, Finally I got to meet you. I have heard a lot about you winning a lot of Olympiads and prizes for your study.
Shehnaz gracefully thanks him which makes Samar roll his eyes and she sits down on the empty chair.

Just then the class again opens and everyone looks up.
Shehnaz meanwhile was staring at Samar smiling at the girl and fists her hand in anger.
She didn't even realise when someone came and sat next to her.
Just then the professor grabs her attention and says, Shehnaz meet our Sidharth! He's as great as you in academics, you guys can work together for the upcoming competitions.
Shehnaz smiles with a nod and the moment she looks at the side she freezes.

Her eyes widened and her mouth was left open, meanwhile Sidharth smirked at her and said, She knows me sir!
He came closer towards her ear and said, I am Samar the guy you wanted to give the rose too.
Shehnaz gets flushed in embarrassment and glares at the person who is teasing her and starts to scribble angrily on the paper.