10.7

Hi guys! I went through all your comments on my previous message and I told my mom. My heart is so full, so full of gratitude and love. These days had been so so horrible for me; mental health was so bad but everything still kept going. Update- Mom got her surgery and is home, and recovering and I can't thank god and you guys enough for your good wishes and prayers.
Just as a little gratitude gift I decided to update today. Thankyou to all of you. Love you guys seriously😭❤️❤️❤️
________________________________

Sidharth- WAIT WHAT?
Shehnaz pushed him away and was about to leave when he pulled her back and locked the door.
Shehnaz- Let go!!!!
Sidharth- What did you say? I cheated you with your sister and then pushed your mother?
Shehnaz angrily looked at him and said, DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT IT AGAIN?

Sidharth chuckled loudly with pain in his eyes and said, From today I will let you go. Even after that day I thought there might be a good reason for you to leave me like that. I still stayed in the office for you. I fucking left my CEO job to be with you even though I didn't like history. Just to be with you, I always thought you might have been scared of marriage but soon I will convince you one day and wait for you.

But today you made me realize that everything was a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME. Waiting for you was the worst mistake and loving you was the worst mistake!!!!!

Shehnaz's eyes widened when Sidharth continued.
Sidharth- Now before I leave, I would say Thankyou so much for not believing in me. For not trusting my honesty and our relationship.
First, I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU WITH YOUR SISTER. That day when I was in your room keeping your gift, she came and hugged me from behind. I was shocked but still tried to be polite. She started throwing herself on me saying that you were not a good match for me.
When she just pushed me on the bed I pushed her back which made her angry. You believe that sister that hates your guts? But not the guy who loved you? You knew that she liked me and I didn't like her. If I liked her why the fuck would I marry you? It's not like I didn't have an option? But for me you were the only thing for me.

And your mom, your mom is mentally unstable. Your mom was screaming at me before the day of the marriage because you sister poisoned her ears that you will never come to visit her again. And I tried to convince her but she never listened. She lied but you won't trust me obviously. You never did, it's okay if you would have doubts obviously it's your family BUT YOU DECIDED TO DITCH ME ON OUR WEDDING DAY AND MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY FAMILY IN FRONT OF 1000 people? And then went to the club to get yourself drunk????

The only problem was YOU NEVER CLEARED OR TRUSTED. I don't care if you don't trust me even now, but I want you to think me the person who would take your mom to doctors and parks would push her for what? And me the guy who stayed away from your sister and never had a password would cheat on you when I know You are in the House THAT TIME?
I hoped you had a sensible reason to hurt me so bad, but you are seriously disgusting.

Sidharth for the first time in the 5 years gave her the hateful look and stormed out of the room.
Shehnaz looked at his leaving figure in shock and thought what the hell was wrong with me?
Shehnaz slumped down on the chair with shock.

(flashback)

Sidharth was combing shehnaz's hair when Shehnaz said- You know when we break up no then I really want it to have a good reason. Not that stupid typical misunderstanding one.

Sidharth stopped and looked at her with anger and said We will never breakup.
Shehnaz smiled and scratched his chin cutely and said, Sometimes it's really important to fall down to fall back again even stronger. But I really want the breakup to be really short like max to max a month?
Sidharth looked at her shocked and said A MONTH? I can't stay without you for a day. No ways! Shehnaz!!!
Shehnaz pouted and thought Yeah even I cant even stay without you for a day. Is it even possible for us to be away for so long?