12.6

Sana got out in a frenzy and without thinking twice aimed and shot the bullet inside the head of the zombie who was trying to bite Meeti.
Meeti looked at the zombie and then at Sana and her eyes froze.

Meeti- S-Sana?
Sana burst out crying holding her mouth and ran to her hugging her tightly.
Meeti hugged her and said- Where were you?
Sana cried and said- WHERE WERE YOU?
Meeti- I came home to look for you but you weren't there.
Sana- I got scared for you and decided to look for you!

Ken looked at the scene and said- I'm kinda emotional looking at them !
Asim chuckled and said- Yeah who knew this was coming, right Sid? Sid?
Sid'a eyes darkened and he said- FUCK.
He ran out of the car and grabbed Sana by her arm and said- WE NEED TO GO NOW!
Sana- Why??
Meeti looked at the back and gasped in horror, a huge clan of zombies were coming this way- wait running.
Sid looked at ken and eyed him to do a quick back reverse.

Sid, Sana and Meeti ran to the car and before the zombies could make it they roared off.
Asim- Wait, did I see it correctly? They can no RUN? We are doomed.
Sid- I think just the virus is having more mutants, it's helping them.
Sana- I think we need to go on a full fledged lockdown. We will gaurd our place and take whatever we need atleast for a 10 days.
Sid nodded and said- You're right.
Meeti- Where is the hideout though!?
Sana- Your house.
Meeti- okay! I have this lock system which would alert us of even a little break of the window.

Asim looked at ken who was holding the steering wheel a little tightly and said- Are you okay?
Ken- Erm -yeahh yeah!
Asim- Let's quickly run to the mall and take everything we need.
Sana- I need a shampoo badly.
Sid- your hair still smells amazing bab-
Everyone froze and so did the two.
Meeti cleared her throat and said- What do you mean? Wait. What's your name?
Asim- Sid!
Meeti- I didn't ask your name.
Asim- Uska hi bata raha hu aunty!
Meeti- Aunty hogi teri maa-
Sana- GUYS WE HAVE REACHED!!!

Ken- I'll stay in the car just in case anything happens the car would be at the ready spot.
Everyone nodded and swiftly ran to the store.
Sid looked through the bag sections taking out few bags they could fill in.
Sid passed on the bags and they quickly filled it with groceries they could make, luckily there were a lot or ready to make stuff too.
Sana went towards the hygiene section grabbing other stuff for people.
After taking everything they needed they ran to the car where Ken was waiting and drove off.

Sana- So where were you hiding?
Meeti- I found a group and stayed with them for a month until the zombies broke down the place and I had to be on my own.
Sana sighed sadly and then hugged her again and said- I'm so happy that you're here alive!
Meeti grinned and said- So am I!

They entered the house and told everyone the situation.
After dinner as Sana was about to go up, her wrist was pulled and she was pushed inside a room.
Sana- What ?
Sid- I hope you are going to sleep with me!
Sana- You wish! I am going to sleep with Meeti!
Sid pouted like a child and said- You met her after a month and you met me after two years !!!!
Sana sighed and said- See-
Sid cut her in between by placing his lips softly on hers while playing with her soft tresses.

Her heart beat quickened but she ignored it and rolled her eyes as she pulled him away and said- Okay I'll sleep with you from Tom!
Sid grinned and gave her a little peck as nodded.

Sana went in to Meeti's room and lied down next to her.
Sana smiled warmly and said- I never realised that I missed this face.
Meeti looked at her as tears fell down her cheeks and she said- I missed you too.
As the two bestfriends lied down on the bed, they talked about everything like the old times forgetting about this horrible situation just for once.

One week later

Sana was eating her cereal when she heard Mahira growl in anger.
Sana- WHATS up with her?
Asim shrugged and said- I don't know she's being too fidgety! Give this woman some food!
Meeti chuckled while Sid rolled his eyes.

Around evening, Ken entered the washroom and gasped.
He screamed loudly gathering everyone.
Sid- WHATS wrong?
Ken was shaking and he pointed out inside the washroom.
Sana went inside and her eyes widened in horror, Rohan had been bit and eaten.
Sid- Is some window open or what? ARE THERE ZOMBIES COMING IN???

Asim ran to check and saw a window slightly open, he quickly closed it.
Everyone sat down in shock and one of them said- Who bit him? Is it like is it like the zombies are evolving too well that the zombie went away.
Sid- No, I feel the zombie is here in the house.
Everyone felt silent. No one said a word, they all were shocked to even speak a word.
Mahira- W-what do you mean?

Sana- Everyone be in gaurd position, take a gun in your hand and look around. Me and Meeti are going on a scan to see if nothings open!
Everyone nodded as Sana and Meeti went for a check.

Around midnight Sana sat next to a tired Sid who was in his own thoughts.
Sana- WHATS wrong?
Sid- Everything. Im just trying for something to happen if it does we would be saved.
Sana- What?
Sid- I'll tell you when the time comes.
Sana sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
Sid- Woah weren't you the one who asked everyone to be attentive ?
Sana- I don't need to use my eyes when I am with you! I know you will save me!
Sid smiled at her comment and softly patted her head and whispered always.

In the morning they woke up to another scream.
They both jolt open and saw Ken screaming at Mahira.
Sid ran up and Said - What happened now?
Ken- She-she killed Rehan!
Sana- What do you mean?
Ken with tears pointed at the body of rehan in Mahira's room.
Everyone gasped as they were in attentive position.
Mahira screamed and said- I DID NOT! HOW WOULD I KILL THEM?
Ken- Y-you are a MUTANT!!!!

Mahira screamed again and said- I AM NOT!
Asim hit her head from behind and said- She talks to much.
Sana- Lock her in the room, we can't simply kill her we need to confirm if it's her.
Everyone nodded.

Sana sat next to Sid holding his arm and said- I'm scared Sid. This is way more scary, I- I just wanna be free.
Sid kissed her forehead and said- We will be free ! We will be!
As he calmed her down making her sleep he looked at Asim who was looking at him with equal concern.
Asim- it's fucked up.
Meeti came in and said- We need to get out of here quickly. The mutant is maybe attacking because it doesn't have more humans to eat.
Sid- We have too!

The next day everyone woke up and there was no death.
Asim- Maybe Ken is right! Maybe I feel Mahira is the zombie! I think we should kill her.
Sana looked at Asim and said- That's too fast! We- we can't !
Asim said- WHAT DO U MEAN BY WE CANT? should we wait until he eats us huh?
Sana looks at Asim in shock because of his rudeness while Sid glared at him and said- WHY ARE YOU GETTING ON HER?
Asim quickly nodded and said- Sorry I was just tensed with this whole situation.

Sana- It's okay!
Sid- Let's take the car out, Asim go while I get everything.
Asim goes while Meeti Sana helps Sid to load.
Ken comes in and says- Where are we going? ALSO I TOLD YOU GUYS MAHIRA IS THE ZOMBIE SEE NO KILLINGS.
Sid- Out of this place, somewhere else.
He nods and helps them.

As everyone gets in the car Sana says- Wait I need to get something.
She goes in to get something and as she was about to leave she felt something.
She stopped for sometime.

After 10 mins Sana comes to the car and sid sees her blank expression.
Asim- GET IN QUICKLY SANA!
Meeti- YES SANA! We could attract zombies ! Quickly.
Sana nodded and sat next to sid.

Sid looked at her face with his forehead creased up and whispered- WHATS wrong baby?
Sana tightly gripped on his arm and whispered in his ear- We fucked up. as I was crossing Mahira's room, it was weirdly quite. I opened the door slightly and *she takes a long breath* she's been bit, I saw her dead Sid which means...
Sid looks at her in shock and horror while Sana gulps down the scary feeling in her stomach.

Okay... shit.

We have kind of reached the end!!!!

If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️