10

Woaaah! Hey guys!!!! What's up what's up!!!!
I am here! I have been so mentally busy if that's a thing. I had been planning this story, along with the new book I am coming up with; a lot of other stuffs and college assigments. So here I am with THIS ONE! AAAAH WRITING ROYAL AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!
I hope u guys like it! This idea came in my mind and I was like I better WRITE IT DOWN!!!!!!

Let's go!
________________________________

Royal Misfit or fit?

Kaise kahen kya hai sitam
Sochte hai ab yeh hum
Koi kaise kahen woh hai ya nahi humare
Karte to hai saath safar
Faasle hain phir bhi magar
Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya ke do kinare

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi
Humko yeh gum raas nahi
Seeshe ki ek diware hai jaise darmiya✨🌌

The scene opens at a man frantically running towards an office conference room.
The man hurriedly opens the door and then sighs and says, I am again late.
The man looks at the scene infront of him blankly while his junior's eyes widened.
In the room was everything a mess, the papers were scattered all over the room; the bottles had called down. The chairs were thrown in different directions and finally a man was holding the hair of a woman and the woman was holding his tie and looked at the man standing infront of him angrily.

The man rubbed his forehead and said- Sidharth and Shehnaz atleast for once don't fight.
Shehnaz- HE STARTED IT FIRST!
Sidharth- As if! SHES THE ONE WHO STARTED IT FIRST!
The man- Come to the boss's office right now, he's super pissed.
Both of their eyes widened and they quickly got up and tried to tame their pulled out appearances and ran to the office.

Both of them entered the room and looked down as the boss banged the table.
Boss- How old are you guys? 5? Look at yourself; this looks like a high school fight! Just see your faces YOU BOTH HAVE SCRATCHED EACH OTHER!
Sidharth- SHES A WILD CAT! I told you I refrain myself from animal abuse but I could help but scratch her back!
Shehnaz growled and said- I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY! I told you sir not to keep him with me orelse I would return his dead body to you.

The boss shouted SHUT UP YOU TWO!
Sit down.
Both of them quickly sat down and looked at the boss.
The boss- Just because you guys are best in your work I didnt fire you yet but if I get another fight in this office I will push you both out of the office!!!!!
Both of them quickly nodded.
The boss forwarded them a file and asked them to see.

Boss- According to some archeologist spies, there's this museum in this abandoned village which has world's most secretive theories and evidences.
Shehnaz- Sir but isn't it strange, a museum in an abdandoned village?
Sidharth- Exactly!
Boss- I know, but as archeologists it's our duty to find it, so as a punishment I am-
Shehnaz screamed NO SIR DONT SAY IT!
Sidharth shook his head dramatically and said SIR PLEASE NO!

Both of them got on their knees while the boss rolled his eyes and said, As a punishment I am going to send you both to that museum to look at it.
Shehnaz and Sidharth both of them fell on the ground lifeless while the boss got up and crossed their body by leaping out as if they were nothing and looked back and said, If you don't want to get fired.. the car is downstairs LEAVE IN 2!

Shehnaz sighed and banged her head on the floor while Sidharth angrily got up and picked his bag.
They both grumpily left the office while the juniors whispered and said, I heard that they were in love with each other?
The other one nodded and said Yeah so in love!
But I don't know what happened?
All of them saw their fighting figures and wondered, What went wrong?