9

Hi guys I am backkkkk🦋!! Aah I hate my college so much, they have started with the internals and the main exams again, but don't worry I will try my best to update everyday!
Now, I had been thinking, what could the next story be? I first thought of having a normal romantic human story, but then I was like Naah! Imma do it the next one, so here it is! ANOTHER FANTASY ONE! It's really new so I hope you guys like it!💙
(Also as suggested by someone I am gonna name all my stories so it's easier to understand and refer)

Let's go!
________________________________

                       Cupid's love

            Maana sabse tu haseen hai husn     wali
       Maana sabke tu hai hosh udaane wali
       Mere haal pe hai muskurane wali
           Taarifon se nahi, Tu manne wali

Ever wondered, how to we fall in love? How do situations work up, how to destiny work up so that we fall in love? The myths, the legends about the love Cupid's is true. It's a secret, but if you look up in the sky above the clouds; touching near the stars are where the Cupid's live. Cupid's are usually angels who are assigned to make people fall in love who are meant to be together.

Above the pink cloud was lying down a well built man wearing a white shirt and reading a book smiling. Meanwhile the other female Cupid's were blushing and talking while gawking the handsome god man.
Just then an old man wearing a long white rug and a long white beard came in holding a magical pink stick with a heart beating on it.
The old man said- Sidharth get up.
The man who was reading the book, sighed and got up.

The old man- It's time.
Sidharth- Aah I don't want to go, please send some junior this time.
The old man said- You have been resting for a quite while Sidharth, get up now.
Sidharth- The last one was a difficult one!
The old man- Aah as if! What did you have to do? You just had to make the Secretary fall in love with the narcissist boss!
Sidharth- What about that Strict cousin brother and the sister?
The old man- They were already in love but didn't realise.
Sidharth huffed and said who is it this time?

The old man raised his hands in the air and a whole projector sized screen came in front of them.
The old man played the button and the first picture came in.
He said, This is the protagonist Ahaan. Total bad boy vibes, rich and perfect in sports. Girls love him and he's the violent kinds.
Then he raised his hands again and the screen stopped at a girl who was just staring at the camera blankly.
Sidharth looked up at her picture and for a second froze. The way she stared into his eyes made him a little weird.
Just then the man spoke up, This is the female lead Shehnaz. Rude, bossy, quite and not the easy one to please.
Sidharth slowly said, Shehnaz.

Meanwhile a girl who was reading a book felt like someone had said her name, her heart beat quickened and she didn't know why but she looked up in the sky. The clouds roared, signalling that it was about to rain.
She shook her head and got inside.

The old man-It's quite a challenge but you have to do it. Also you won't be invisible this time!
Sidharth- WHAT WHY?
The old man- Only in few instances, but not always because the last time you went invisible you did such weird magic that everyone started to suspect. Act like a human, and when it's done just remove the memory.

Sidharth- After this one I am really gonna take a long vacation okay?
The old man nodded and handed him the papers.
Sidharth shook his head as he closed his eyes and just when he opened it, he felt himself in the middle of the road all drenched in rain.
He looked up, it was raining heavily.
He sighed and placed the papers inside his hands through magic and started to walk in the rain.

Just when he found a bus stall, he sat down on the chair and looked up waiting for the rain to stop.
He looked around and saw that there's no one, so he decided to use his magic when he saw a girl covered in a purple rain coat holding a cup of coffee was coming he quickly stopped and stared at the rain.
Just when a bus stopped, the girl looked back and kept her coffee near Sidharth and got inside the bus and left.

Sidharth looked at the coffee confused but then smiled happily and drank it slowly.

The next day, Sidharth stood infront of the college and sighed.
Sidharth- It's been long since I have been to a human college, when was the last time? Oh right in that bad boy and shy girl story! That one was a fun one indeed.
He entered the college and went directly to the registration office.
The man looked up and said, Sidharth right?
Sidharth nodded and said, Cupid number 9.
The man's eyes widened and he looked around to check if anyone heard it.
The man nodded and said, don't say it aloud.
Here, you're a transfer student and you are studying in 2nd year of the college.
Sidharth nodded and said, About the house? When am I gonna get mine? Yesterday I had to sleep on a tree.
The man- Today, you'll get it don't worry. Also change your outfit, orelse everyone will laugh at you. It's really old, wait.

The man took out a magazine with a model, he pointed and said Wear this.
Sidharth touched it and the clothes were on his body.
Sidharth looked at his clothes satisfied and thanked.

He started to look around when he heard the shouts of girls.
Just then a huge crowd got aside and then emerged Ahaan.
Sidharth smiled and said, Here comes the hero.
Ahaan came in holding a basketball in his hands and smirking at all the girls along with his team members.

He went inside and a flock of girls followed him, just when he heard more hushes.
Then entered Shehnaz, holding the books in her hand tightly and with a face which screamed 'Don't fuck with me'.
A boy came closer to her and said, Shehnaz.
Shehnaz- Nope.
Boy- Huh?
Shehnaz looked at up sharply and said, That pink letter in your hand, Nope. Who uses pink now? Out of my way.

The girls scoff and say, What a bitch. I mean the only good thing about her is the looks and the grades. I don't even know what's special about her? She really thinks herself at the highest.
The other one nods angrily and says, No wonder she has no friends.

Sidharth tilts his head and looks at Shehnaz closely and thinks, No friends?
Just when a girl's eyes catches Sidharth standing. She jumps and slaps her friends's hands and ask them to look at the Greek god.
Everyone turns and gasps at the man who looks so hot.
Sidharth awkwardly smiles and says, Do you know where's room number 202?
The girls jumps and drags his hands and says COME LETS SHOW YOU.

Sidharth smiles warmly and bids them a bye who have already taken his number.
He takes a deep breath and enters the class which only has Shehnaz in it right now.
Sidharth smiles and goes near her and says, is this seat taken?
Shehnaz looks up and then looks around at the empty class and glares at him and says You know right that this whole class is empty right now? GO AND SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Sidharth- Fair enough, but I don't like sitting alone.
Lemme sit infront of you.
Shehnaz angrily says- Go out of my way orelse-
Sidharth keeps his elbow at the side and smiles. He says, Do you know when you talk there's a whole light which shines behind you, meaning you're the main protagonist?
Shehnaz- What?
Sidharth smiled and forwarded his hand, Hi I am Sidharth and you are?

So this is the firssst chapter.
Lemme know if you liked the idea!

Comment and vote ❤️❤️